*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

wearethepeople1

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye by scoring a goal that wouldn't count 

Basically cheated 

I get that mate and it’s galling but we missed a penalty and countless chances. We can’t say we didn’t have it there to go and get....we just didn’t have it in us to go and get it. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bluenose-11 said:

I get that mate and it’s galling but we missed a penalty and countless chances. We can’t say we didn’t have it there to go and get....we just didn’t have it in us to go and get it. 

Aye we did miss a pk but it's still no a goal for them? 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Aye we did miss a pk but it's still no a goal for them? 

Well it was because it was given. We have offside goals go in our favour. I think it’s a bigger issue we didn’t score in a game we clearly created far more chances. I love Morelos but he just does not do it V them at all, he looks terrified 

Just now, Bluenose-11 said:

Well it was because it was given. We have offside goals go in our favour. I think it’s a bigger issue we didn’t score in a game we clearly created far more chances. I love Morelos but he just does not do it V them at all, he looks terrified 

So a yard offside and a keeper jumping 4 yards out before a pk is taken hasn't went against us? 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Because despite it being a doing, they were still closer :lol: Think I might have got during lost  that tbh

Mate we pumped them. They got lucky, we never took out chances and I'm raging at both but come on man 

2 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

The penalty and the back post header should have been goals but the rest were all at tight angles with plenty bodies between him and the GK.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

So a yard offside and a keeper jumping 4 yards out before a pk is taken hasn't went against us? 

If it makes you feel better mate no worries. He’s not 12 feet off his line though and the offside isn’t a hard off. Not saying the decisions are right but it’s weak to invent situations to suit your agenda. I’m more concerned we couldn’t score from open play and couldn’t do the business in another big game

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Gerrard was in place when Hearts scores against them.

They were closer to winning a final, were being the big word.

So they lost by the same margin, and didnt near dominate the game. Scoring is crucial, but so is not conceding yet Hearts conceded twice. And neither were unjust.

Youd be a great supporter mate if you backed Rangers rather than every other cunt 👍😉

29 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Ok. Time to log off I think. The cunts desperate to justify today with the fact we ran them close either have never understood what it means to be a Ranger or have forgotten, rough times, 2 points behind (god knows how many come Jan 1st) and one cup final lost. At least you think the gap is closing though. I imagine you were one of them laughing and singing leaving Hampden today. Sickening. 

Didny hear any cunt singing or laughing leaving hampden mate

If it makes you feel better mate no worries. He’s not 12 feet off his line though and the offside isn’t a hard off. Not saying the decisions are right but it’s weak to invent situations to suit your agenda. I’m more concerned we couldn’t score from open play and couldn’t do the business in another big game

Och fuck off. 

Like a fucking fenain apologist a canae even take you serious ya fucking banger 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So they lost by the same margin, and didnt near dominate the game. Scoring is crucial, but so is not conceding yet Hearts conceded twice. And neither were unjust.

Youd be a great supporter mate if you backed Rangers rather than every other cunt 👍😉

Blow me x

1 minute ago, Bluenose-11 said:

He’s not inventing situations though is he? Everybody knows that Julien was offside for their goal and that means it shouldn’t have counted.

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Och fuck off. 

Like a fucking fenain apologist a canae even take you serious ya fucking banger 

Chill mate I’m just saying he’s not 12 feet  off his line and Julienn isn’t a yard offside. I’m not saying he’s not off his line and he’s not offside but no point in exaggerating to make your point. Today is gutting everybody but we only have ourselves to blame.

Chill mate I’m just saying he’s not 12 feet  off his line and Julienn isn’t a yard offside. I’m not saying he’s not off his line and he’s not offside but no point in exaggerating to make your point. Today is gutting everybody but we only have ourselves to blame.

He's off and the keeper is way off his line to argue otherwise is fucking retarded 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

He's off and the keeper is way off his line to argue otherwise is fucking retarded 

Im not arguing either or they points. Just arguing the keeper isn’t 12 feet off his line which is what you said. As I say today is sore for all, but it’s down to us. 

Archived