*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

wearethepeople1

Just now, Bluenose-11 said:

Chill mate I’m just saying he’s not 12 feet  off his line and Julienn isn’t a yard offside. I’m not saying he’s not off his line and he’s not offside but no point in exaggerating to make your point. Today is gutting everybody but we only have ourselves to blame.

Aye we can blame ourselves for not winning, but without a serious big hand they never ever in a million years WIN, they could have got a draw and went to extra time and thats a different ball game. 

BUT they did fuck all to win the game 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Im not arguing either or they points. Just arguing the keeper isn’t 12 feet off his line which is what you said. As I say today is sore for all, but it’s down to us. 

Mate stop being a fucking mongo eh

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Aye we can blame ourselves for not winning, but without a serious big hand they never ever in a million years WIN, they could have got a draw and went to extra time and thats a different ball game. 

BUT they did fuck all to win the game 

Fair points mate. Just think it dilutes the point when clearly over exaggerating, we all know the keeper was off his line, he certainly wasni 12 feet off his line though 😂😂. I’d just rather look at our own shortcomings than try to blame the ref, appreciate not everybody thinks like that. Especially days like today 

Fair points mate. Just think it dilutes the point when clearly over exaggerating, we all know the keeper was off his line, he certainly wasni 12 feet off his line though 😂😂. I’d just rather look at our own shortcomings than try to blame the ref, appreciate not everybody thinks like that. Especially days like today 

Look at the post above its a mile off ffs. 

You made up two points but I’m the mongo haha get to your bed ya daft tit 

I made up two? 

Your the fucking mongo arguing against them.?

Are you fucking no well in the heed or summit?

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I made up two? 

Your the fucking mongo arguing against them.?

Are you fucking no well in the heed or summit?

You said keeper was 4 yards off his line haha. Just say he was off his line, making up blatant lies to justify our loss is tarrier behaviour bud

it is a sore one to take considering we were by far the better team. and they clearly got a goal that should and would not have stood if we had VAR, or decent officials.

Their keeper played the best game of his career and our lethal striker played one of his worst.

i wont fault the team for losing this game. it is only the league cup after all. but a trophy nonetheless.

Ryan jack should be captain. Best player on the park today by a mile.

I had recently defended arfield but he has fallen way below the standard we need now.  And with an aging davis it will be a vital position to strengthen in the coming windows.

we live and learn for the league. They got off the hook. if their keeper was not playing like that we would have hit 4

You said keeper was 4 yards off his line haha. Just say he was off his line, making up blatant lies to justify our loss is tarrier behaviour bud

Mate stop being a spazzy. They cheated and the pk shoulda been retaken that's the facts. 

Make up summit else to suit your agenda ya banger 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Mate stop being a spazzy. They cheated and the pk shoulda been retaken that's the facts. 

Make up summit else to suit your agenda ya banger 

I’ve just seen another angle of their goal and Helander is playing him on. Find another lie to justify our loss or you could always try and look at our shortcomings for our loss instead of trying to blame the officials like a pape?

I’ve just seen another angle of their goal and Helander is playing him on. Find another lie to justify our loss or you could always try and look at our shortcomings for our loss instead of trying to blame the officials like a pape?

Wit his arm? :lol:

He’s off mate. There’s no chance he’s on.

Show it.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

He’s off mate. There’s no chance he’s on.

I thought that aswell but have a look on twitter to see the angle from the other side. Fuck it it doesn’t matter now but he’s playing him on. Some cunts will always look to point the fingers at others though

We did have short comings that there is no doubt 

But we played against a team who’s shortcomings today were on a completely different level ,they were so piss poor they couldn’t get a legitimate shot on target ,they deserved fuck all from the game yet thanks to favours won 

On games like Wednesday and the previous Thursday we can look at our short comings for not winning ,but today we done fuck all wrong to lose the game and more importantly they did fuck all to win the game ,it’s not like they ever tested McGregor at any time ,On a fair game decision wise the worst outcome was nil nil ,

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Show it.

It’s a video clip but Helander is in between Julienn and Eduoard. I’m not saying it makes today any more acceptable but It’s embarsssing when cunts are desperate to blame it on the ref rather than just saying it’s down to us

Archived