*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

wearethepeople1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

It's one of the last of a dying breed of social clubs mate which holds a stong place in the family. Not gonna happen.

As it's you I invite you for a beer there mate. Greenfild Social Club. Any night of your choosing. I'll buy the beers.

Next sash bash, give me a shout mate 👍

Dejected on Wed.  Now more confident, after hearing how bad they were vs Accies and that they have injury problems. Their main danger is either unfit to play or will be less than 100%.  They are thin up front, we aren't. And we have wide players to do damage.  Kent, Stewart, Ojo.

If we don't make any silly mistakes and the two CH's are on the ball (pardon the pun), we have enough to win this.

2 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Dejected on Wed.  Now more confident, after hearing how bad they were vs Accies and that they have injury problems. Their main danger is either unfit to play or will be less than 100%.  They are thin up front, we aren't. And we have wide players to do damage.  Kent, Stewart, Ojo.

If we don't make any silly mistakes and the two CH's are on the ball (pardon the pun), we have enough to win this.

If one things certain there no thin upfront. 

12 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

If one things certain there no thin upfront. 

Edouard isn't 100%, the human thumb is barely back and well out of fitness, who else have they got.... Sinclair, Johnston are more wingers than strikers,  and Forrest and Hayes are way too small to play upfront. Edouard is really their only out and out striker currently.   Until Griffiths is fully fit. Even, I'd argue they are still a bit thin up top.

We have Morelos, Defoe,  as out and out CF's, then Kent, Stewart, Ojo, Barker, all of whom can play there if necessary.  Jones when fit.

11 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Edouard isn't 100%, the human thumb is barely back and well out of fitness, who else have they got.... Sinclair, Johnston are more wingers than strikers,  and Forrest and Hayes are way too small to play upfront. Edouard is really their only out and out striker currently.   Until Griffiths is fully fit. Even, I'd argue they are still a bit thin up top.

We have Morelos, Defoe,  as out and out CF's, then Kent, Stewart, Ojo, Barker, all of whom can play there if necessary.  Jones when fit.

Ryan Christie is banging in goals for them the now

7 years ago this weekend we faced Stirling Albion in the Third Division.

LIke a Phoenix we have risen to the point where we are very serious challengers to the mhob from the east end ( and really no other team has proved capable of mounting any kind of challenge) despite the  significant difference in revenues.

They have had a very easy run  chalking up trophies by the armful....despite mhedia sympaticos and apologists talking their victories up .

The day of reckoning for them could be nigh.

I certainly hope so.

An end to 10 in a row trophies and champioships...onwards and upwards Rangers.

Archived