*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

wearethepeople1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ignore him mate, its lies.

@ForeverAndEver would have posted it if the goal was even possibly legit against us.

It was a video I seen and just giving my opinion. As I say tarrier behaviour to desperately try and blame the ref rather than just say we don’t have the balls to go and win big games. Whatever makes you sleep tonight I suppose,but you’re acting like a fenian. 

Just now, Bluenose-11 said:

It was a video I seen and just giving my opinion. As I say tarrier behaviour to desperately try and blame the ref rather than just say we don’t have the balls to go and win big games. Whatever makes you sleep tonight I suppose,but you’re acting like a fenian. 

:lol:

Gee yersel a shake ya roaster 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Watched the game back .God we were unlucky today..Think my emotions got the better of me.We actually played a lot better than I thought at the game 

I watched in boozer mate and thought we were excellent 

Lying here shellshocked right now at how we didn’t win that game today.

A mixture of Lurch having the game of his life and those bastards getting lucky once again with an offside goal and Lurch cheating by being off his line by a yard or two before our penalty was hit.

Feel robbed.

1 minute ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Tarrier behaviour to want rules and legislation properly enforced?

Good proddie behaviour mate saying a bear at the game today is acting like a fenian? Sound.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I watched in boozer mate and thought we were excellent 

Yet watching the game there .We really did give them a roasting .I can’t believe we never broke this run 
We bit more upbeat about Thursday now if I’m honest 

It’s done today .League is priority and winning Thursday will get us back feeling better 

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yet watching the game there .We really did give them a roasting .I can’t believe we never broke this run 
We bit more upbeat about Thursday now if I’m honest 

It’s done today .League is priority and winning Thursday will get us back feeling better 

If we go to parkheed do it again and win fair enough but I predict the bed will be shat that day 

Archived