Sign in to follow this  
wearethepeople1

*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ignore him mate, its lies.

@ForeverAndEver would have posted it if the goal was even possibly legit against us.

It was a video I seen and just giving my opinion. As I say tarrier behaviour to desperately try and blame the ref rather than just say we don’t have the balls to go and win big games. Whatever makes you sleep tonight I suppose,but you’re acting like a fenian. 

Just now, Bluenose-11 said:

It was a video I seen and just giving my opinion. As I say tarrier behaviour to desperately try and blame the ref rather than just say we don’t have the balls to go and win big games. Whatever makes you sleep tonight I suppose,but you’re acting like a fenian. 

:lol:

Gee yersel a shake ya roaster 

Lying here shellshocked right now at how we didn’t win that game today.

A mixture of Lurch having the game of his life and those bastards getting lucky once again with an offside goal and Lurch cheating by being off his line by a yard or two before our penalty was hit.

Feel robbed.

Bad Robot and Rfc52 like this

1 minute ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Tarrier behaviour to want rules and legislation properly enforced?

Good proddie behaviour mate saying a bear at the game today is acting like a fenian? Sound.

Ayrblue1, Rfc52 and Bad Robot like this

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Tarrier behaviour to want rules and legislation properly enforced?

Good proddie behaviour mate saying a bear at the game today is acting like a fenian? Sound.

The old no u defence

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I watched in boozer mate and thought we were excellent 

Yet watching the game there .We really did give them a roasting .I can’t believe we never broke this run 
We bit more upbeat about Thursday now if I’m honest 

It’s done today .League is priority and winning Thursday will get us back feeling better 

gogzy, Cedrick and Rfc52 like this

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yet watching the game there .We really did give them a roasting .I can’t believe we never broke this run 
We bit more upbeat about Thursday now if I’m honest 

It’s done today .League is priority and winning Thursday will get us back feeling better 

If we go to parkheed do it again and win fair enough but I predict the bed will be shat that day 

21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Watched the game back .God we were unlucky today..Think my emotions got the better of me.We actually played a lot better than I thought at the game 

Sounds like you could’ve been the mad steamin’ cunt near me today...Guy was clearly too pished to remember anything at the game.

22 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye we shoulda mate but that two awd decisions in 4 days 

Fucking gutted bro honestly feel sick to my stomach we shouldn’t have scudded them cunts something rotten

no excuses in the league now there’s nothing in it we can definitely go toe to toe with them they know fine well they got lucky today 

Rfc52 likes this

Ok I've stayed away from there after today to avoid the negativity and the usual knee jerk stuff. 

We were excellent today. Alfie was excellent today. Lurch had a worldie today. We should have had a pen and their goal was offside. Honestly, I'm disappointed in the result but we outplayed them and it was one of those days where fate seems to conspire against you.  

If came away thinking we are better than them. We can win the league. And see if we do, nobody will care about today, not even them. 

Keep the faith, Gerrard has us on the cusp of overthrowing them.