*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

wearethepeople1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m never getting to sleep tonight. I hope to fuck I’m not going to be disappointed tomorrow. I keep seeing images in my head of us celebrating and holding the trophy aloft. Never really had that happen before.

Maybe I’m going more loopy :lol:

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If they cancel it then they could move the Hibs game and play it on the Friday night.

I’m sure the Police would agree.

Last working day of the year, everycunt right on it, seems like the only possible date for it if common sense is to prevail. 

3 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Given the state of the park when Scotland played San Marino, there may well be more than a hint of truth to this.

I still believe if that was like that at the start of the game it would have not gone ahead.  

8 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Given the state of the park when Scotland played San Marino, there may well be more than a hint of truth to this.

Just said the same to my pal over in Belfast. That whole side of the pitch was underwater, should have been stopped. He’s panicking at the moment about his boat being cancelled in the morning, I said knowing his luck he’ll get the boat here, game will be cancelled and his boat home won’t sail 😂. All joking aside, if it was to be postponed when the fuck would it get played ? My bet would be a week Wednesday and move the hibs game to either Saturday or Sunday. 

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

Light rain showers and gusty winds all the way through to kick off looking at the forecast. 

Personally think this is nothing more than a slight concern that has grown arms and legs. 

I'm in Cathcart, it just rain shower getting blown about - it's not torrential.

Archived