*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

wearethepeople1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I’ll tell you what btw, that team is more than  beatable. We should be getting a lift from that like they did when they saw our lineup back in September. 

If we don’t beat that line up we may as well forget it!! That’s as weak as I’ve seen them in recent years! Fucking do them Rangers!!

Just now, Bears r us said:

I have still not turned on the game yet CB, I just cannot take the shite they speak.

Ten minutes to 3 with low sound will do for me 😁

So much hoping for a win today. 

Same as me I've got the tunes on that will do me till 2:50 

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Davis out for 2/3 weeks.

I know it's never a good time , but it really couldn't have come at a worse time with this December run we have .  Probably out till the break now . 

This will be a very unpopular opinion, but I don't have any hate towards Gordon Strachan. He was a wee shite when he was at the scum - yes, but he even admitted there was a huge amount of paranoia which was evident from the very bottom to the top of that manky club. He said it was mind blowing and couldn't understand the attitude.

It’s still a very strong team from them.  Their strongest midfield 5 and they get a lot of goals.  

I do think we should be getting at their full-backs and provide service to Morelos.  Last time we didn’t do that.

Just now, Blueteeth said:

This will be a very unpopular opinion, but I don't have any hate towards Gordon Strachan. He was a wee shite when he was at the scum - yes, but he even admitted there was a huge amount of paranoia which was evident from the very bottom to the top of that manky club. He said it was mind blowing and couldn't understand the attitude.

They absolutely hated him because he wouldn’t get involved with all the Fenian pish. 

1 minute ago, Blueteeth said:

They hounded him out as quick as they could as he wasn't "sellick minded". 

Archived