*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

wearethepeople1

There can’t be any other approach to this game than to come out the traps at 100 mile an hour and press them to fuck.

if we try and be clever and sit in and frustrate them then hit them on the counter it just won’t win and they’ll eventually grind us down and win. Really do feel how we start will determine the outcome 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Its complacency that fucks us too many times. Once we went 2 0 up it looked like we thought the game was in the bag and we took our foot off the gas and concentration levels dipped. This cannot happen on Sunday it has to be the A game throughout the game otherwise it will go tits up. I hope Gerrard gave the players it stinking today at training and has had a good look at his own approach to last nights game.

Totally agree and surprisingly it was Ryan jack who started the shit with 2 or 3 shocking passes in a matter of minutes.

Just now, Dickie said:

Totally agree and surprisingly it was Ryan jack who started the shit with 2 or 3 shocking passes in a matter of minutes.

Surprised to see that from him especially with the goal which was a well taken one. I think some of the players didnt want to get properly stuck in as they had one eye on Sunday.

Forget the result last night, in an (for the want of a better description) old firm game everything goes out the window, form etc the whole shebang, it's about who wants it on the day, incidents and refereeing. Manager needs to put the right team on that park with the right mental strength, show no fear and get right in aboot them. The state of them scoring that winner against fucking Hamilton fucks sake yesterday proves their fear and inferiority complex is alive and kicking thought they had won the champions league the way the Lego muncher reacted, do that cunt early and  our fans will get what their loyalty deserves, a trophy !

12 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Forget the result last night, in an (for the want of a better description) old firm game everything goes out the window, form etc the whole shebang, it's about who wants it on the day, incidents and refereeing. Manager needs to put the right team on that park with the right mental strength, show no fear and get right in aboot them. The state of them scoring that winner against fucking Hamilton fucks sake yesterday proves their fear and inferiority complex is alive and kicking thought they had won the champions league the way the Lego muncher reacted, do that cunt early and  our fans will get what their loyalty deserves, a trophy !

Doesn’t really though. 

We’ve been on pretty shite form for 8 years and barely had a result against them.

Sadly we’re just not the same outfit we were pre-2012. 

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Doesn’t really though. 

We’ve been on pretty shite form for 8 years and barely had a result against them.

Sadly we’re just not the same outfit we were pre-2012. 

Ah well as Graeme Souness once said show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser.

Nerves already setting in. Biggest game in our history on Sunday for me. 

Has what we've been watching these last 18months a side building up to becoming winners or just more abject bs. I suppose in 48hrs well soon find out. 

Get the business done Rangers no excuses.

4 hours ago, MisterC said:

I'm hoping @Rfc52 can get one as well for his boy and also his good self. Top lad who goes everywhere and certainly livens things up and certainly deserves a ticket if anyone can help him 

Does he fuck, goes once a month. Longs his wee mans there it’s all good. 

9 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Any word on Borna? 

I think he will play, if he does I.m thinking of taking him to score anytime @ 14/1 William hill , and first goalscorer 33/1 general.  So I hope most free kicks are taken by  him, & (not tav. )and think he could be our penalty taker. But anyone to score the winner against them will do me nicely 

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson katic borna

Arfield Davis Jack

Stewart morelos kent

I like the shape of that team,  Arfield in midfield, but I suspect Kamara will play at the expense of Stewart? Putting Arfield wide right, Katic? he deserves to play that would be the only explanation I could think of for the bizarre decision to put him on as a late sub v. sheep. 

Archived