*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

wearethepeople1

31 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

I think he will play, if he does I.m thinking of taking him to score anytime @ 14/1 William hill , and first goalscorer 33/1 general.  So I hope most free kicks are taken by  him, & (not tav. )and think he could be our penalty taker. But anyone to score the winner against them will do me nicely 

Borna scoring direct from a corner would also be a possibility, optimistic loyal. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The biggest threat on Sunday by a mile is Christie and I hope that Gerrard has a plan in mind to deal with him. He likes little one-twos round the box, earns loads of cheap free kicks and sets up goals for Oddjob, the great slayer of the Albanian Under 21s.

Used to be McGregor that made them tick but him and Lego now sit deep leaving the creative stuff to Christie.

Stop him and the cup is ours.

McGregor

Tav               Goldson.   Helander             Barasic

Jack.         Davis.        Kamara

Arfield/Aribo/Stewart

Kent

Morelos

cant make my mind up between Arfield .Aribo or Stewart  if pushed I would go for  Aribo as I feel hampden is a pitch he could exploit the space but the centre of defence is a worry. I just feel it’s too late to tinker and both have had big performances in Europe when called upon and here is hoping for the same kinda performance on Sunday 

On 04/12/2019 at 23:06, MacBoyd said:

katic goldson helander 

Tav Davis Kamara jack borna

Morelos kent

Really feel he will go with that after tonight 

I wouldn't be unhappy with that. Seriously, Tav is usually missing from right back anyway. 

No played 3-5-2 all year and when we did last year it was a clusterfuck. Great idea doing it for this game right enough..

McGregor 

Tavernier Goldson Helander Barisic 

Jack  Davis Kamara

Arfield Morelos Kent

Think its to late to change the CB pairings now and Aribo looked like a rabbit in headlights first Old Firm of the season. We need to dominate midfield and keep Brown, Mcgregor and Christie out of the game, do that and we will be in with a good shout.

51 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'd start Edmundson and Katic and put big George on Edouard. 

maybe would have happened if he had played any time recently but doubt he will come in fresh. I would have put Katic in and put him on Edouard but he hasnt played much either. Maybe a 3 with him solely sticking to edouard.

Is that Frimpong cunt the boy that was at Arsenal?

Fucking tarriers in my work are banging on about him saying if him and Edouard are playing then they’ll beat us.

Genuinely first I’ve heard of the banger!

17 minutes ago, Falcoholic said:

I had the fear before Wednesday night.

It has now doubled for Sunday.

I’ve went the other way! I was shitting it after the sheep game and was depressed as fuck yesterday.

Now not so much!!

SEND IT 🇬🇧

4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Is that Frimpong cunt the boy that was at Arsenal?

Fucking tarriers in my work are banging on about him saying if him and Edouard are playing then they’ll beat us.

Genuinely first I’ve heard of the banger!

Nah it’s a boy they got from Man City in the Summer. Right back.

Archived