Sign in to follow this  
wearethepeople1

*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

Last time I saw them this bad was Anton Rogan days, travesty if we don't win this, just a wee bit composure from Kent in front of goal might break the deadlock, they cunts should be high fives in that dressing room going in level 

5 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

A horrible feeling we have been rope a doped by they cunts. 

Genuinely feared up that we are blowing out our arses come the last 20 minutes. 

We should be 3 up and cruising. 

Buff trying to hard. 

I genuinely think our chances will keep coming but not sure we will take them, my concern is that they will bury their chance and we will be left to ponder what if....fingers crossed we can get the breakthrough bud

TEFTONG and IpswichGer like this

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Fucking too many like that from him. He's giving me the boke tbh. We simply need to put those away.

Said it all season it’s like he closes his eyes and it just hits his head, as a defender you’d think he would be better with his head,  hopefully makes me eat my words this half with a thunderbolt top corner 

Just now, Blueteeth said:

I’m simply talking about his attacking play, not his defensive play.

Our whole team has defended very well as a unit today.

Put in a couple of good crosses and been an outlet at times. Against the scum we can't always have both full backs up the park as the are dangerous with pace on the counter.

Hopefully dominate the second half and get the goals we have deserved!

TEFTONG likes this

1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

I’d switch Aribo and Kent.

Let Aribo deal with that little cunt Frimpong and see if Kent has any more luck against Hayes.

No way mate, need Kent's pace to make the little cunt Frimpong keep shitting himself and playing it backwards

1 minute ago, Boybluesy said:

Kent hasn't turned up.  Why isn't he on the wing when he's needed.  Aribo needs to man up as well and find some steel.

Pingpong has prob been their best player. Barasic not getting forward much either