*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

wearethepeople1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Nah it’s a boy they got from Man City in the Summer. Right back.

Never heard of him. Hope he does play then as we are strongest down the left with Borna and Kent. 👍🏻

8 minutes ago, Stunels said:

Frimpong is on better form than Tav right now IMO.  Kent and Borna still likely to cause him problems down the wing tho.  

You watching much of the fenians at home to Hamilton and the likes? 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

You watching much of the fenians at home to Hamilton and the likes? 

Fair point I never saw that game, I heard Celitc were shocking over all.

On the other hand,Tav has put maybe 3 good balls in the box in 3 games and hasn't had a decent set peice for weeks.

So maybe theyre on equal bad form...

3 minutes ago, Stunels said:

On the other hand,Tav has put maybe 3 good balls in the box in 3 games and hasn't had a decent set peice for weeks.

Maybe wee fringers is flying like the rest of the galacticos of garngad

3 minutes ago, Stunels said:

He hit a decent free kick top right corner on wednesday. Keeper read and saved it, it was on his side, but it was good pace and accuracy and a good attempt from so close to goal.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

That’s fine lol, he’s had a free pass against Feyenoord and Aberdeen where he’s been up there with the worst on the park

Davis being out would be an enormous loss for the entire team on Sunday. We need his influence and experience on the park.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He hit a decent free kick top right corner on wednesday. Keeper read and saved it, it was on his side, but it was good pace and accuracy and a good attempt from so close to goal.

It was telegraphed tf in my opinion.  Lewis made it look like a good save cos he is a big show man, but Tav gave him no challenge at all - A waste of a free kick.  

Have a look at it again and look at Aribo's position.  Could have slid the ball in for a cheaky goal but Tav has to always be the protagonist!

Just now, Stunels said:

It was telegraphed tf in my opinion.  Lewis made it look like a good save cos he is a big show man, but Tav gave him no challenge at all - A waste of a free kick.  

From 19 yards, quite central and a solid wall, over 2/3 of the goal was impossible to score in. Guess if you're expecting the unrealistic then it will be a waste of a free kick.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

From 19 yards, quite central and a solid wall, over 2/3 of the goal was impossible to score in. Guess if you're expecting the unrealistic then it will be a waste of a free kick.

I'm not saying it was the easiest position to score form but the lack of variation and imagination in our set peices with Tav is laughable!  This was our best chance at a goal in the 2nd half and it just sums up our fighting spirit that Tav goes for a bog standard top corner effort, doesn't find the back of the net (obviously) but everyone is fine with it because it was a "tough position to score from"?  It's moments like that which define captains - and Tav is defined as a loser.

13 hours ago, KingKirk said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson katic borna

Arfield Davis Jack

Stewart morelos kent

Like me you don't want aribo or ojo in the starting eleven,  there is a rumour that Davis could be out? If true I would make Kamara his replacement and leave the rest of the team as above.

Archived