*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

wearethepeople1

Just now, Stunels said:

I'm not saying it was the easiest position to score form but the lack of variation and imagination in our set peices with Tav is laughable!  This was our best chance at a goal in the 2nd half and it just sums up our fighting spirit that Tav goes for a bog standard top corner effort, doesn't find the back of the net (obviously) but everyone is fine with it because it was a "tough position to score from"?  It's moments like that which define captains - and Tav is defined as a loser.

All fine and well but saying he's not hit a decent free kick for weeks is shite.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

All fine and well but saying he's not hit a decent free kick for weeks is shite.

1 in 10 free kicks isn't good enough when there are clearly more capable players on the pitch.  Also, his ratio of good corners to bad is probably closer to 1:20.

Either Tav's ego gets in the way or Gerrard is blind to his lack of ability from set peices...

Just now, Stunels said:

1 in 10 free kicks isn't good enough when there are clearly more capable players on the pitch.  Also, his ratio of good corners to bad is probably closer to 1:20.

Either Tav's ego gets in the way or Gerrard is blind to his lack of ability from set peices...

Still fuck all to do with what clearly fits into the category of a decent free kick within the last weeks.

8 minutes ago, Stunels said:

I'm not saying it was the easiest position to score form but the lack of variation and imagination in our set peices with Tav is laughable!  This was our best chance at a goal in the 2nd half and it just sums up our fighting spirit that Tav goes for a bog standard top corner effort, doesn't find the back of the net (obviously) but everyone is fine with it because it was a "tough position to score from"?  It's moments like that which define captains - and Tav is defined as a loser.

“Bog standard top corner effort” 😂😂

fuck sake 😂

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Still fuck all to do with what clearly fits into the category of a decent free kick within the last weeks.

My point was even if he has hit a decent free kick or two in the past few weeks, for every good free kick he has 5 shockers.

1 minute ago, Ayrblue1 said:

The word ‘try’ is in there for a reason. 

Try being, I wanted him to try and score a “big standard top corner” free kick 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He did try and score. There you're at it again 😂

If it was such a decent free kick it wouldve been a goal.  Barisic wouldve buried it.  

I dont care how much he "tries"... since when was trying and failing a passing mark for Rangers?

He has you all fooled.

Just now, Stunels said:

If it was such a decent free kick it wouldve been a goal.  Barisic wouldve buried it.  

I dont care how much he "tries"... since when was trying and failing a passing mark for Rangers?

He has you all fooled.

Morelos tries to pass or get by a player and doesn’t, or tries a shot at goal, just yer bog standard top bag number, is he fooling me?

1 minute ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Morelos tries to pass or get by a player and doesn’t, or tries a shot at goal, just yer bog standard top bag number, is he fooling me?

This would be a good argument if Tav actually scored from a free kick once in a while.

Fact is Morelos is on plenty of goals this season 

3 minutes ago, Stunels said:

He has you all fooled.

You're actually arguing a point that noone is countering.

It wasnt such a decent free kick, a worldie, or even one that heaven forbid went in (I noticed that too). But it was decent. It wasn't a free kick worth criticising,  it was a fair and reasonable effort. You close to understanding the difference in our points yet?

Go and spend a bit of time reading up on the views of folk on Tav. Hes probably the player he brings out polar opposites in opinions on here. So I'm not sure how he can have us all fooled. Especially not by a decent if unsuccessful free kick attempt you deny hes had because you appear to have blinkers to anything positive he can do.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You're actually arguing a point that noone is countering.

It wasnt such a decent free kick, a worldie, or even one that heaven forbid went in (I noticed that too). But it was decent. It wasn't a free kick worth criticising,  it was a fair and reasonable effort. You close to understanding the difference in our points yet?

Go and spend a bit of time reading up on the views of folk on Tav. Hes probably the player he brings out polar opposites in opinions on here. So I'm not sure how he can have us all fooled. Especially not by a decent if unsuccessful free kick attempt you deny hes had because you appear to have blinkers to anything positive he can do.

I know all about people's opinions on Tav, don't worry.  Been his biggest crticic since he joined the club.  That being said, I'm not totally biased to just see the negative in him - I juist dont happen to be talking about his positives right now.

I'm not gonna argue any more about the free kick cos its boring but in my eyes it wasn't decent.

1 minute ago, Stunels said:

I know all about people's opinions on Tav, don't worry.  Been his biggest crticic since he joined the club.  That being said, I'm not totally biased to just see the negative in him - I juist dont happen to be talking about his positives right now.

I'm not gonna argue any more about the free kick cos its boring but in my eyes it wasn't decent.

Enough said 👍

Archived