Beaton apologies for denying us a penalty

GOAT

4 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

Fucking disgrace really.

People can argue we shouldn’t have to rely on decisions and that’s fair enough, but when basic decisions aren’t being made by the main official two yards away from the incident we’re as well to pack it in.

Not sure if it’s been mentioned in thread but our captain was hit by a banana tonight in what is nothing more than a racist attack. Expect fuck all, but it’s a fucking disgrace that 4 weeks away from 2020, people are still subject to this shite.

Spot on mate.  It’s part of our mentality, an admirable characteristic to look at ourselves when we come up short however I will never ever understand the mentality of ‘not the refs fault’ mentality. celtic are either playing 10 men or get a penalty last night (btw I never caught the replay but though Aribo won a pen 1st half too). 

Of course it matters. I don’t believe refs set out to cheat us however I think even when presented with easy calls there’s a small part of them wondering what if I’ve got it wrong’. Beaton a poor ref at the best of times cannot ref us with a clear mind as he once had the audacity to ref a game when we beat celtic. 

Then again I do wonder about our luck in general, add in the stone wall pens v Hamilton, Young Boys and Feyenoord it’s a fucking head scratcher. 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Cosgrove committed 10 fouls tonight, I think 5vafter being booked.

They were not just run of the mill fouls ,shoves after ball away and leaving the foot in ,almost all his fouls could have been cards ,if ref done his job he wouldn’t have been on the park to be involved in 2nd goal 

if ref does his job we coast to a 5 or 6 nil 

fair game to kick fuck out of us and break up the rhythm of play ,doesn’t happen to any other team 

Cant fathom those with the "not the refs fault we dropped point" outlook

It absolutely was. We should have been playing 10 men before half time (really from his first tackle) and then he misses a stonewall penalty when he's the closest person to the incident on the pitch

There's absolutely nothing between us and them and that performance by Beaton could cost us the league.

Thats why putting maximum pressure on every ref serves the tarriers so well

10 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

Cant fathom those with the "not the refs fault we dropped point" outlook

It absolutely was. We should have been playing 10 men before half time (really from his first tackle) and then he misses a stonewall penalty when he's the closest person to the incident on the pitch

There's absolutely nothing between us and them and that performance by Beaton could cost us the league.

Thats why putting maximum pressure on every ref serves the tarriers so well

It can be argued that we should have battered them silly ,and making the refs bad calls irrelevant ,as has happened on a few occasions already ,

But your right the refs poor show cost us the match just as much as the mistakes we made ourselves ,in the first half hour or so Aberdeen were completely outclassed and deserved beat heavily ,only heavy late challenges and the ref letting them away with it allowed them back in the game 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

The last Ref that had to apologise to Scum FC was hounded out of the game. 

We rise above it though mate , our club describes it as that , our support see it as rightly so , constantly shitting the bed 

4 hours ago, Sket said:

You don't know what the fuck it was but jump in straight away and try to make it into a big race scandal by saying it's a banana.

He said it was a pie because it looks like a fucking pie. 

To be fair mate it doesn't look like a pie in that other thread :lol:

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

To be fair mate it doesn't look like a pie in that other thread :lol:

It looks more like a pie than a banana,and it's a million times more likely to be a pie than a banana.

If there were to be any proof that were to confirm it was a banana then fair enough,I doubt there will be though because it's most likely a pie.

It was a horrendous error however chants of your just a H** wae a whistle all night wouldn't of been helpful and the fact the last time he was the ref in a major game with us he required 24hr security for a few weeks.

All that shouldn't matter but imo it played a part

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

It was a horrendous error however chants of your just a H** wae a whistle all night wouldn't of been helpful and the fact the last time he was the ref in a major game with us he required 24hr security for a few weeks.

All that shouldn't matter but imo it played a part

Self preservation shite bag.

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

You did see him getting hit with stuff when taking a throw in but not one mention of it from the commentary team. 

If that was any of us doing that it would have been the headline story everywhere and kept going till we received a punishment.........

Archived