Beaton apologies for denying us a penalty

GOAT

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

It was a horrendous error however chants of your just a H** wae a whistle all night wouldn't of been helpful and the fact the last time he was the ref in a major game with us he required 24hr security for a few weeks.

All that shouldn't matter but imo it played a part

The side affect of refs being hounded by particular clubs will put pressure on refs in future games ,who knows ,he could have been about to point to the spot but wasn’t 100pc sure it was in the box so took the safe route and gave a free kick ,

Tarriers have the system sown up in their favour and go unpunished ,shite videos with club ambassadors having input about referee bias ,not a word ,and to mention the ambassador ,the compliant from the compliance officer still hasn’t been dealt with ever since the threat of defending vigorously was aimed back at compliance ,possibly this case filed beside the effigy evidence ,

Boils my piss when the Masonic ref myth gets peddled out when in fact it’s tarrier pressure that controls the refs and disciplinary process 

2 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

2 stone wallers in a week we have been denied.

Just wait till we do get a 50/50 penalty ,Oct the same old shite about Masonic refs will be getting hammered out again ,

all the stonewall penalties denied conveniently forgotten ,all to keep the bullshit myth that we have refs in our pockets alive 

36 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I thought so at first too.  I am convinced it's a banana now after watching the video slowed right down.

Watch it frame by game. It's some kind of pie thing that explodes. One of the bits looks vaguely like a banana, but before it explodes it looks nothing like one.

45 minutes ago, Inigo said:

It's some kind of pie thing that explodes. One of the bits looks vaguely like a banana, but before it explodes it looks nothing like one.

That's my new "RM Best Quote Of The Year" winner.

6 hours ago, tannerall said:

That's my new "RM Best Quote Of The Year" winner.

Why, thank you. Right at the end of the year as well. Perfect timing.

giphy-20.gif.290450bfae869b053dd50501cdb3058c.gif

I'd like to thank the OP, as without his thread none of this would have been possible.

And ForeverAndEver, my pie Yoda. Took me under his bingo wing when I was at my lowest ebb and taught me everything there is to know about disintegrating pie forensics.

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Why, thank you. Right at the end of the year as well. Perfect timing.

giphy-20.gif.290450bfae869b053dd50501cdb3058c.gif

I'd like to thank the OP, as without his thread none of this would gave been possible.

And ForeverAndEver, my pie Yoda. Took me under his bingo wing when I was at my lowest ebb and taught me everything there is to know about disintegrating pie forensics.

I hate you now 😂

Beatons performance was a disgrace,  all the stuff about referees being incompetent is nothing more than a smokescreen for their "honest mistakes " out and out cheating.

Cosgrove should've been booked in the first 5 minutes and maybe that would have curtailed  the continuous fouls committed by another bunch of hammer throwers, when do you see the level of aggression from not just them when they face celtic, never because  they know full well they would be off.

No protection from the referees for their over zealous approach,  you can go back to Cardoso getting  his nose smashed ,nothing changed,  they even admitted they have been  targeting Morelos and are allowed to take turns in fouling him and no action taken but by God their quick to take action against him and any Rangers player who has the temerity to put in a hard tackle. 

Players regularly assaulted by the opposition  and in a few cases by so called Football fans .

Never a peep from the club ,the dignified silence has really served us well, whilst the team that has never been cheated have pressurised referees for as long as their ring began  operating or longer.

Referees windows smashed,hiring private detectives to follow them about ,causing the referee strike,all of this takes its toll on the psyche of the referees.

Scared shitless to give a decision that will cost them, their no mark thug of a captain has been  the main beneficiary. 

Make no mistake for Rangers to succeed it is going to take more than just winning games of football, we need to wrestle  the stranglehold they have on the media and the SFA away from them to maybe  just  maybe  get back on a level playing  field. 

Kick them Out. 

Archived