I hate saying this but Sunday for me

RFC55

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Said it last night the run we've got we were always going to drop points somewhere, Pittodrie was the one I was wary of the most. 

Hibs are shite and we should deal with Motherwell no bother. 

Beat them at the Chamber of Secrets and we're top. 

It feels a lot think we are not capable of beating the scum.

Well fuck them, beat them in the league and cups and we will win as long as shit like last night is a one off occasion.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Said it last night the run we've got we were always going to drop points somewhere, Pittodrie was the one I was wary of the most. 

Hibs are shite and we should deal with Motherwell no bother. 

Beat them at the Chamber of Secrets and we're top. 

That Aberdeen team were one of the worst I’ve ever seen. Absolutely howling. We should have absolutely steamrolled them just like the filth did.

I’ve as little confidence away to Hibs or Motherwell as I did when they equalised last night. 

Ability isn’t the problem, it’s mentality. 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

That Aberdeen team were one of the worst I’ve ever seen. Absolutely howling. We should have absolutely steamrolled them just like the filth did.

I’ve as little confidence away to Hibs or Motherwell as I did when they equalised last night. 

I know where you're coming from but the filth got beat off a rotten Livingston side. 

Big month ahead and I'm fully confident we'll come out of it fine. 

31 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

6 defenders on the park and we concede twice lol

It's dead simples, Gerrard either makes the necessary changes that the whole fucking world can see what they are, or we repeat last season.

With Borna looking to be out with injury, no fucking way we start with Flanagan and with the three other muppets along the back line, if all picked, I struggle to see a victory.

Pals act does not equal winning act!

3 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Love your confidence and hope you are right.

I think we will get horsed and that back line will be behind it and Morelos will be garbage just like he was last night.......

I think Alfredo will be targeted along with Kent. Guarantee Alfie hardly sees a pass. Between that and every cunt putting him on his arse without a blink of the ref's eye.

TLB is a Muppet, but he is a dirty cunning wee Muppet and anything goes to secure a win.

We simply don't have the enforcers to counter any hammer throwing if it comes to that. Literally every cunt in that squad of his can dish it out like it's their god given right.

Also and LBH here, they are a high tempo team and with our back line performing like they are, I get the fear.

Still think we can it though. Down to Gerrard!

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Yip that Aberdeen team are absolutely honkin, as they were when we skelped them at Ibrox.  They were no better, we fucked it.

Royally ballsed it last night.  Dropped points like that and ti a worse Hearts team in years are hard to take.

If we come out and have a right go at them from first whistle then i think we can win. Even if we did get beat, as sore as it will be, i could accept it. 

if we come out and sit back let them have ball and only have a go when being beat then it’ll be unforgivable from Gerrard.

team are all shitebags. they will have their arses rattling come sunday. oh no the big bad celtic.

don't believe this team are capable of winning anything. 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If we come out and have a right go at them from first whistle then i think we can win. Even if we did get beat, as sore as it will be, i could accept it. 

if we come out and sit back let them have ball and only have a go when being beat then it’ll be unforgivable from Gerrard.

we came out and bossed Aberdeen about last night. look how that ended up for us.

if we go up 2-3 goals we need to not shit the fucking bed. 

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Down to Gerrard!

Big game time now for the manager. He and his coaching team need to get the tactics and team selection right. I just cant see it. For a great player he lacks the arrogance of winning managers like Souness and Smith, or perhaps he has same doubts of his players mentality that many of us do and is cautious as a result. 

See the amount of us who kept going on about how last night isnt as important as sunday. Load of pish the league is far more important than any other trophy. We bottled it against a shite sheep team last night.

We win on sunday and lose the league it's a fucking failure of a season.

The team and this season confuses me.  On one hand it could be argued the league is tighter at the top because the arse has fallen out of almost all the teams who normally fill the slots from 3rd to 7th meaning there's been very little competition domestically this far but then I look at Europe and we've, generally, been performing well there. 

Perhaps the players had one eye on the final after going 2 goals up, not an acceptable excuse but they certainly seemed to switch off after the sheep scored.

We're winning on Sunday and we're going through next Thursday. 

We're then going on a rollercoaster of ups and downs till the last few games of the season in the league.

It's going to be close as fuck but if we all stick together as a support I think that might just help us to edge it.

This is our best chance in a long long time for a cup and possibly a league and they are both really not that far away from touching distance.

Beaton bottled it without any doubt

He took the attitude that  did not want to be dishing out cards as is the norm for this fixture.

But he was far too lenient .

Cosgrove should have been shown a second yellow for persistent fouling and shoving  and Beaton was right on top of the foul on Morelos  which occurrred on the edge of the box.

If a camera can spot it from some distance then he as a professionally trained ref should have certainly  seen it.

I am not a Beaton basher at all, as on his day he can be very competent but he was far too lax and lacked courage to take the right decisions in this crucial encounter.

His poor performance should be noted by the refs association...he failed miserably

2 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

We're winning on Sunday and we're going through next Thursday. 

We're then going on a rollercoaster of ups and downs till the last few games of the season in the league.

It's going to be close as fuck but if we all stick together as a support I think that might just help us to edge it.

This is our best chance in a long long time for a cup and possibly a league and they are both really not that far away from touching distance.

It all sounds great in theory mate but have absolutely no doubt that if we defend like we did yesterday you can forget it.

1 minute ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Lessons shall be learned from last night. A very timely wake up call. We will see a different performance on Sunday.

I hope your fucking right mate....as a support none deserve it more.

Archived