I hate saying this but Sunday for me

RFC55

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Smile said:

It was a penalty when Walker states it should be a penalty you know it's a stick on, plus how did Cosgrove stay on was a sham.

Cause he's a trollin bastard, does it all the time to make it sound like he's being impartial.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Absolutely gutted tonight. I didn't see a collapse like that in this squad. I was horribly wrong tonight. 

It wasn't a collapse as such but the goals were utterly horrific. 

Wee guy stuff. 

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Think they will beat us in ET, we will get a draw against Young Boys. Narrowly beat Motherwell and people will predict we've turned a corner and all is still to play for.

Only to drop points at Hibs and the dump.

Sounds about right

13 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

After all my stuff in the OP, Sunday could set us well on our way, prove we have it, prove we are winners. 

On our day we can be but will we??? 

The biggest compliment I can give us, us that even when we are dugshite, we are always in a game. We may not win every game but we will always have a chance.

We tend to have 5, 10 minutes spells where we completely lose our shit. We tend to have about 20/30/40 minutes where our minds are elsewhere and we go through the motions but we also tend to have 30/40 minute periods where we are fucking brilliant to watch! It's a fucking rollercoaster. We have played worse than tonight and won this season. The fact we threw away a 2 goal lead is almost fucking heartbreaking though!

It's never easy with us. Sunday will be interesting. Lennon only has one style and it's gung ho, all out attack, almost like Keegans Newcastle! If they get at us early like Ibrox, can we withstand their onslaught? However, if we get at them early like we did in our two wins at Ibrox, the away game at parkhead, or play through them when they are all out attack, Kent, Barasic, Morelos, Tav can really hurt them. 

Sunday will age us all about 10 years. There's gonna be all sorts, goals, bookings, fights, everything. As long as we do it, I couldn't give a fuck how we do it. Just get it done in any way, shape or form. 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

And bounced him all over the pitch after the shove . Sorry but Goldson can be a bif moaning fairy at times

Back line are far to weak and suited to wumans fitba.

A strong backline breeds confidence , this lot do the opposite and it happens in most big games.........

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

When did we last beat them there mate? 3-1 Miller double 2010 or 2011?

Due one surely to fuck!

Yes it was mate. 

Proudest day ever following us was the 3 0 defeat admin season may 2012.

It went 3 to them and the Rangers end erupted. 

Non stop singing last 30 mins. Fans as ever the lifeblood and focus of the club. 

Before bans and the lot maybe they should ask how they got in power because without boycotts and threats of, they wouldnt fucking be here (at their request may I add) 

We lose on Sunday and the whole season is gone. It galvanises them massively and it’ll kill our season big time. 

We absolutely have to win, mentality wise to break their dominance and just to get that silverware and we’ll go on and win the rest of our games in December I think. 

Lose on Sunday and we’ll be 5+ behind them by the time we turn up at Parkhead

16 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye it does mate but we've had some. Real. Spankings and that last 2 0 was one of the worst. Not cause they were great but fuck me. We were awful 

Gerrard played played right into their hands by backing off them. Get in at them from the kick off and we will win imo. 

1 minute ago, Goianegra said:

Last 3 or 4 games against them when I've felt overly confident we've went on to embarrass ourselves. Form means nothing in these games. If we want it on Sunday, tonight shouldn't make any impact.

Mate we've won 2 of the 4 :lol:

Just now, eejay the dj said:

And bounced him all over the pitch after the shove . Sorry but Goldson can be a bif moaning fairy at times

David Edgar on H@H the other day said something I agree with. We absolutely have a couple cb that dont like taking one for the team to stop danger. 

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The biggest compliment I can give us, us that even when we are dugshite, we are always in a game. We may not win every game but we will always have a chance.

We tend to have 5, 10 minutes spells where we completely lose our shit. We tend to have about 20/30/40 minutes where our minds are elsewhere and we go through the motions but we also tend to have 30/40 minute periods where we are fucking brilliant to watch! It's a fucking rollercoaster. We have played worse than tonight and won this season. The fact we threw away a 2 goal lead is almost fucking heartbreaking though!

It's never easy with us. Sunday will be interesting. Lennon only has one style and it's gung ho, all out attack, almost like Keegans Newcastle! If they get at us early like Ibrox, can we withstand their onslaught? However, if we get at them early like we did in our two wins at Ibrox, the away game at parkhead, or play through them when they are all out attack, Kent, Barasic, Morelos, Tav can really hurt them. 

Sunday will age us all about 10 years. They're gonna be all sorts, goals, bookings, fights, everything. As long as we do, I couldn't give a fuck. Just get it done in any way, shape or form. 

Can't argue with any of that mate 

I fear a pasting.

We are on a low and they are on a high, mentality is a huge thing in a cup final and we have been excellent up until tonight where we in a singl half turned into a team I’ve not seen since before Gerrard came in.

We do that for even a small spell on Sunday and it’s curtains.

Another season of nothing and the implications don’t bear thinking about 

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

We lose on Sunday and the whole season is gone. It galvanises them massively and it’ll kill our season big time. 

We absolutely have to win, mentality wise to break their dominance and just to get that silverware and we’ll go on and win the rest of our games in December I think. 

Couldnt agree more with this post

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Spot on , it means everything , we are fucked if we lose this..........

Archived