Sign in to follow this  
Rfc52

I hate saying this but Sunday for me

Said it last night the run we've got we were always going to drop points somewhere, Pittodrie was the one I was wary of the most. 

Hibs are shite and we should deal with Motherwell no bother. 

Beat them at the Chamber of Secrets and we're top. 

Sunday is massive in more ways than one. After that cave in the players have nowhere to hide, they MUST react on Sunday by hurting celtic and delivering the cup! Also for Gerrard, this is old firm no.3 against the lurgan bigot... he’s lost the last 2.. it cannot be 3 out of 3 ffs!! 

At 2-0 up, top teams either kick on and get more, or they shut the door and control the game to see it out. The fact we cant do the latter is what worries me for Sunday. Even if we find our self 2-0 up at HT, you just know there is a high chance we will concede and make an arse of it.  Hopefully Barisic is back on Sunday, as we were woefully unbalanced last night with Flanagan on the left, and I think it also effected Kents game not having Borna playing.

Play the right team and tactics, cut out the mistakes, I think we'll at least get to the lottery of penalties. Let them worry about us, dont adapt our personnel / style to counter theirs.

Given he'll not change CHs I predict

McGregor

Tav Tweedledum Tweedledee Borna

Kamara Jack Davis

Arfield Morelos Kent.

I hope he plays Aribo instead of Arfield. Borna must play, if not fit I'd rather Halliday than JF though it's a big ask.

We can fucking do this.

there will be more points dropped on the road, both us and them.   it was hard to take last night because we had the game wrapped up but unfortunately the defence wasn't up to it, especially flanagan   he was up to his neck in their two goals. 

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Said it last night the run we've got we were always going to drop points somewhere, Pittodrie was the one I was wary of the most. 

It feels a lot think we are not capable of beating the scum.

Well fuck them, beat them in the league and cups and we will win as long as shit like last night is a one off occasion.

BridgeIsBlue likes this

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

That Aberdeen team were one of the worst I’ve ever seen. Absolutely howling. We should have absolutely steamrolled them just like the filth did.

I’ve as little confidence away to Hibs or Motherwell as I did when they equalised last night. 

Ability isn’t the problem, it’s mentality. 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

That Aberdeen team were one of the worst I’ve ever seen. Absolutely howling. We should have absolutely steamrolled them just like the filth did.

I’ve as little confidence away to Hibs or Motherwell as I did when they equalised last night. 

I know where you're coming from but the filth got beat off a rotten Livingston side. 

Big month ahead and I'm fully confident we'll come out of it fine. 

31 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

6 defenders on the park and we concede twice lol

It's dead simples, Gerrard either makes the necessary changes that the whole fucking world can see what they are, or we repeat last season.

With Borna looking to be out with injury, no fucking way we start with Flanagan and with the three other muppets along the back line, if all picked, I struggle to see a victory.

Pals act does not equal winning act!

3 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Love your confidence and hope you are right.

I think we will get horsed and that back line will be behind it and Morelos will be garbage just like he was last night.......

I think Alfredo will be targeted along with Kent. Guarantee Alfie hardly sees a pass. Between that and every cunt putting him on his arse without a blink of the ref's eye.

TLB is a Muppet, but he is a dirty cunning wee Muppet and anything goes to secure a win.

We simply don't have the enforcers to counter any hammer throwing if it comes to that. Literally every cunt in that squad of his can dish it out like it's their god given right.

Also and LBH here, they are a high tempo team and with our back line performing like they are, I get the fear.

Still think we can it though. Down to Gerrard!

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Yip that Aberdeen team are absolutely honkin, as they were when we skelped them at Ibrox.  They were no better, we fucked it.

Royally ballsed it last night.  Dropped points like that and ti a worse Hearts team in years are hard to take.

If we come out and have a right go at them from first whistle then i think we can win. Even if we did get beat, as sore as it will be, i could accept it. 

if we come out and sit back let them have ball and only have a go when being beat then it’ll be unforgivable from Gerrard.

Rfc52 likes this

Cba if we adapt our tactics to  suit them. 

We play our way we win. I think sometiimes the team almost surprises itself with how good we actually are at times. They need to realise they’re a good team and good teams build on 2-0 leads or see them out

team are all shitebags. they will have their arses rattling come sunday. oh no the big bad celtic.

don't believe this team are capable of winning anything. 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If we come out and have a right go at them from first whistle then i think we can win. Even if we did get beat, as sore as it will be, i could accept it. 

if we come out and sit back let them have ball and only have a go when being beat then it’ll be unforgivable from Gerrard.

we came out and bossed Aberdeen about last night. look how that ended up for us.

if we go up 2-3 goals we need to not shit the fucking bed. 

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Down to Gerrard!

Big game time now for the manager. He and his coaching team need to get the tactics and team selection right. I just cant see it. For a great player he lacks the arrogance of winning managers like Souness and Smith, or perhaps he has same doubts of his players mentality that many of us do and is cautious as a result. 

See the amount of us who kept going on about how last night isnt as important as sunday. Load of pish the league is far more important than any other trophy. We bottled it against a shite sheep team last night.

We win on sunday and lose the league it's a fucking failure of a season.

Coop likes this

The team and this season confuses me.  On one hand it could be argued the league is tighter at the top because the arse has fallen out of almost all the teams who normally fill the slots from 3rd to 7th meaning there's been very little competition domestically this far but then I look at Europe and we've, generally, been performing well there. 

Perhaps the players had one eye on the final after going 2 goals up, not an acceptable excuse but they certainly seemed to switch off after the sheep scored.