Ojo and Flanagan

KeyserSoze

Both are absolutely rotten, ojo is just a complete waster and looks to me like he lacks the heart- whereas Flanagan has heart but is just a real limited buffoon of a footballer and neither would look out of place in a team like Dunfermline. So shouldn’t be anywhere near our first team

Ojo gets more criticism than he deserves. His ball retention is not what it should be but he's fine. I'd have brought stewart on last night though. Flanagan is rusty and it showed. He offers much less than barisic going forward and it showed last night as kent had to keep coming inside. 

15 hours ago, writingranger said:

Ojo gets more criticism than he deserves. His ball retention is not what it should be but he's fine. I'd have brought stewart on last night though. Flanagan is rusty and it showed. He offers much less than barisic going forward and it showed last night as kent had to keep coming inside. 

Ojo's deceiving, he's worse than he looks.

16 hours ago, writingranger said:

Away and take yer head for a serious fucking talk, looney

On 05/12/2019 at 09:06, Bakbear said:

Flanagan was pish last night but it was his first game back in a long while. He has performed well for us in the past with a run of games. 

The error was in starting him in such a high pressure game and not hooking him at half time after his first fuck up. Gerrard shows way too much patience in the face of poor performances. 

On 05/12/2019 at 11:56, Jimbeamjunior said:

Where are we gonna get these better backup players given we need ten mill just to get us to ST renewal time

And as for flanagan, he's not kicked a ball due to injury for over two months, shocking game for him to be thrown back in, pre injury he was playing well and keeping barisic out the team

Far too sensible for on here.

Would have a fit Flanagan over Halliday any day of the week, he’s always needed a few games to get back to speed after being out the team though.

Archived