TAV PIE'D

WATP-FOREVER

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Where is the proof it's a banana? If your proof is the wee clip we've all seen, which looks like a pie disintegrating as it strikes his back, dont bother.

If it is a banana I'd expect us and the club to kick up hell, but for that proof is needed do we dont look like mugs if its proved to be otherwise. So, proof?

Better get that thread about the Ref's fuck ups back up a suspect you'll have a busy December.

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

It’s a banana you can pause the video In the OP and move it on slowly by dragging your finger along the play bar thing. 

Throwing anything is disgusting.  Throwing a banana at a black player is so far out of order it's beyond disgusting.

That's a racist attack.

Just now, gogzy said:

Throwing anything is disgusting.  Throwing a banana at a black player is so far out of order it's beyond disgusting.

That's a racist attack.

79A4E013-6EBF-4D20-BBE0-9FCECA3AAC95.thumb.png.c1de949345c714d22841277cca56fc2f.png

If you move it  on further you see it splitting open the skin falling to the ground 

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

It could be a pie or a banana, but if it was a banana I think tav should of made more ov it, like pointing it out to the ref, we should have walked off if it was a banana.

His lack of major reaction is one of the things that made me convinced it wasn't a banana.   Has anyone tried tweeting and asking him?

2 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

It could be a pie or a banana, but if it was a banana I think tav should of made more ov it,

He certainly should have alerted the referee (unsure if he did or not) however this is where I get frustrated at the club. Regardless of a pie banana (obviously racist connotations  if a banana) the club should have been on the front foot and had a prepared statement out first thing this morning. Not acceptable on any level and as well as showing them up for what they are our players deserve protection...

Just now, superallysbears said:

I'm no on twitter but sure someone will have asked him already, your right about his reaction to it.

He looked seething but I assumed at the time it was because he had just been hit with a pie.

8 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

It could be a pie or a banana, but if it was a banana I think tav should of made more ov it, like pointing it out to the ref, we should have walked off if it was a banana.

If it was a banana there’s no way our captain would have ignored it and not drawn it to the referees attention, our manager would have spoken about it after the game and our club would have released a statement today condemning it.

Utterly bizarre that anyone thinks a banana could be thrown at one of our players and nobody from the club would even mention it.

Steven Gerrard would have been all over that in his post match interview ffs. It must be the first banana I've ever seen that has crumbs flying off of it when it hits something.

Just now, Robmc1 said:

He certainly should have alerted the referee (unsure if he did or not) however this is where I get frustrated at the club. Regardless of a pie banana (obviously racist connotations  if a banana) the club should have been on the front foot and had a prepared statement out first thing this morning. Not acceptable on any level and as well as showing them up for what they are our players deserve protection...

It's just going to sound like sore grapes saying stuff like that after we dropped points.  The club would be spot on, but it would be played down as us just being pissed at dropping points.

We would have been in a stronger position if we had won last night.  Regardless of the result, we should be saying something though I guess.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Utterly bizarre that anyone thinks a banana could be thrown at one of our players and nobody from the club would even mention it.

Steven Gerrard would have been all over that in his post match interview ffs. It must be the first banana I've ever seen that has crumbs flying off of it when it hits something.

Likewise, it's the first pie I've ever seen to have an elongated bright yellow curve on it.

Archived