TAV PIE'D

WATP-FOREVER

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gogzy said:

I'll tell you what,  sassaaaa is correct.  I've just watched that video at 0.25 speed and it's a fucking banana.

apologies.

Same

Looking at the rotational angle as it accelerates beyond Taverniers right clavicle, I doubt a pie crust could withstand such force and keep itself intact under that centrifugal action.

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

It's just going to sound like sore grapes saying stuff like that after we dropped points.  The club would be spot on, but it would be played down as us just being pissed at dropping points.

We would have been in a stronger position if we had won last night.  Regardless of the result, we should be saying something though I guess.

Think making a bigger issue re Beaton’s failure to award the penalty would have been portrayed more of sour grapes, but this is above that.

I remember watching Lee McCulloch about to take a throw in being hit by a Motherwell fan with an umbrella at Fir Park,  ‘tongue’n cheek coverage in the media’. Forward to the Hibs fans behaviour and actual assaults on our players following their winning the cup final, ‘exuberance’. 
Point is the way things are atm I can practically see the headlines and club statements directed at Rangers if this had been one of our fans (especially if it was a banana). The club are way behind in the PR stakes and hope they address this incident formally. No player regardless of team deserves any physical abuse...

At first glance and because it was a black player it hit I thought banana but then walker said it was a pie and I’ve not seen it since last night.

so if it was a banana then there has to be consequences for that part of Aberdeen’s stadium and a fine aswell along with a personal apology from that club to Tavernier.

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

Think making a bigger issue re Beaton’s failure to award the penalty would have been portrayed more of sour grapes, but this is above that.

I remember watching Lee McCulloch about to take a throw in being hit by a Motherwell fan with an umbrella at Fir Park,  ‘tongue’n cheek coverage in the media’. Forward to the Hibs fans behaviour and actual assaults on our players following their winning the cup final, ‘exuberance’. 
Point is the way things are atm I can practically see the headlines and club statements directed at Rangers if this had been one of our fans (especially if it was a banana). The club are way behind in the PR stakes and hope they address this incident formally. No player regardless of team deserves any physical abuse...

Seems to be OK so long as it's not a banana.....maybe a half brick next time? Isn't there a guy from Hibs already locked up for assaulting Tav but that's OK,let's move on eh?

3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Change the thread title definitely a banana 

Done (mibee a banana pie)

Anyway, the concern is that within 1/2a second walker stated it was a pie that hit Tav - and seems that the whole football world in Scotland accepts.

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

Haven’t read all of this, but didn’t the police say it was a bread roll.

A bread roll with food stuff in it 

Could be a roll 'n pie

Roll 'n banana 

All I know is that scottish police won't solve this it's not as if we're talking about sandcastles here.

Archived