Gaffer doesn't like wearing a suit.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s a must in my eyes. 

Gaffer should wear a suit and the players should have to wear suits on the way into the stadium  Seen recently they’re turning up in tracksuits like scruffs and I’m not keen 

You know we’ve had a shit result when we what the manager wears on the sidelines starts being questioned.

Posted Images

Some folks just don’t feel comfy in suits. Just like some don’t like wearing jeans- however  I think all managers of all clubs should be in suits. It just looks proper to me and when you look back at the great managers, Ferguson,wenger,Smith, and today with Guardiola,ancelotti,Mourinho.

theres something which sets those managers apart from the rest.

CF2 WINNIE and Laudrup1984 like this
3 hours ago, loyalfollower said:

Some folks just don’t feel comfy in suits. Just like some don’t like wearing jeans- however  I think all managers of all clubs should be in suits. It just looks proper to me and when you look back at the great managers, Ferguson,wenger,Smith, and today with Guardiola,ancelotti,Mourinho.

theres something which sets those managers apart from the rest.

Guardiola’s clobbers howling 

MarcusDa Beasley likes this

If he steers us to victory on Sunday, he can wear his slippers, jammies and a fucking smoking jacket.

This subject is number 372 on my “ List Of ThingsTo Consider On Sunday”

Oldie but relevant...

”What do you call a fenian in a suit?”

”The accused”

7 hours ago, BEE said:

Sure at least a few times McCoist, McDowall and McCall all wore tracksuits while gaffer and people went nuts.

McCall wore a suit when he was announced as caretaker and he looked awful tbh. Probably because of the long hair