Let's wipe the floor with the filth on Sunday

Smile

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We must start fast.  Even if they press then when we lose possession we have to do the same.

none of this it’s a final we have to respect they’ve won the last 9 trophies etc.  As shown while they’ve been dominant if you get in about them like hearts, us Livingston,hibs then they will come unstuck.

I'm staying optimistic.

As said many times, the cup will most likely go to the team who shows up on the day regardless of form going into it, however, we've been known to bounce back from a less than desirable result and go on a decent run.

I'm hoping Wednesday was the boot in the baws needed to show the team that they can't just switch off after a couple of goals and expect the team you're against to always put the heed down.

15 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

We played high press last year nd won. They did it to us this year and won. If we both try and do it, no fucking about, hit the channels and turn them. 

As far as I’m concerned we have a better team than they do and it’s all about us turning up with the correct attitude ,doesn’t matter what way they try and dictate 

Big day for the team and the club, but even more for Gerrard. Some fucking pressure he's under to get our first real trophy in years.

Trying to contain them doesn't work. Just fucking go for it. In their faces. No let up and they'll wilt like the spineless cunts they are.

We have to be confident on the ball and match their press right from the off to give them something to worry about. 

If we get kick off I don’t want to see this shitey lob Davis plays to the right wing that we always lose the ball from, get the ball on the deck and get at them. Create chances early, show them were up for it and sew the seeds of doubt 

Just now, GA1972 said:

We have to be confident on the ball and match their press right from the off to give them something to worry about. 

If we get kick off I don’t want to see this shitey lob Davis plays to the right wing that we always lose the ball from, get the ball on the deck and get at them. Create chances early, show them were up for it and sew the seeds of doubt 

Important we win the toss, and launch the ball out the park near their corner flag. Goldson has shown he is the man for this. Manage it, and the games as good as won in 10 seconds 😁

Archived