Tav : Cup Final Press Conference

Virtuoso

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Cringe every time he does an interview , never a Rangers captain in a million years..........

"You know" as he says repeatedly.

I want steely determination, fire in belly, passion, just something to show he knows we can and will do this, and as captain others in the team sure as fuck will too. It's just entirely absent.

I see him shouting at others on the park but it's not enough for me.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Here we go again.

Can we no go one day without mentioning something he’s not good at? Who cares if he’s shite at press conferences?

I do, for one. How can you find any confidence from that? Talking like he’s terrified of what he’s about to face.

46 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

nice guy, but lacks the edge and ability to inspire that is needed from a successful captain. Doesn't mean we don't have a chance on Sunday, though, if our key players step up and we get a bit of luck.

I think you're playing down our chances, we've got plenty in the team to beat celtic. As bad as that Aberdeen second half was. 

19 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Said it after a press conference last year I think it was, he's shit scared of them. The numerous pumping they've dished out over the last few years have left their mark on him imo. 

Aye he's looked terrified in all these OF games. Constantly showing for the ball and trying to make things happen.

What a shitebag.

Archived