Tav : Cup Final Press Conference

Virtuoso

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

"You know" as he says repeatedly.

I want steely determination, fire in belly, passion, just something to show he knows we can and will do this, and as captain others in the team sure as fuck will too. It's just entirely absent.

I see him shouting at others on the park but it's not enough for me.

Goldson shouts at him

I tell you what, never mind what you think about how tav handles or mishandles press conferences,  the arsehole asking him about being a serial loser should be what inspires our players. That should ram home the contempt a lot of the media have for Rangers if so called journalists are gonna ask the club captain that and they should be bursting to ram it back down their throats.

1 hour ago, RockwellGers said:

I think you're playing down our chances, we've got plenty in the team to beat celtic. As bad as that Aberdeen second half was. 

Mate I think that me saying we've got a chance on Sunday is about as optimistic as it gets on here atm...

I'd say we're more than a match for the scum in all areas except defence...but that's enough to make us underdogs.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

"You know" as he says repeatedly.

I want steely determination, fire in belly, passion, just something to show he knows we can and will do this, and as captain others in the team sure as fuck will too. It's just entirely absent.

I see him shouting at others on the park but it's not enough for me.

The others know he's not serious and not up to it.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Here we go again.

Can we no go one day without mentioning something he’s not good at? Who cares if he’s shite at press conferences?

Your right doesn't matter what Tav does always be arseholes on here desperate to criticise him 

If he had came out and done an inspirational passionate we’ve got the battle fever on type interview I would be like aye ok Tav actions speak louder then words just get out there and kick fuck out them, same applies here just get out there and bring home the fucking trophy. 

25 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Now wondering if he'll play .

Quite often the guy doing the press conference ends up not playing for one reason or another . Strange . 

The captains are required to do it for the final

Archived