Favourite Photo Of The Decade...

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I actually have no time for this picture

That and the mohsni one. 2 bad defeats for differing reasons and people get excited about 2 players throwing a punch/slap. 

I'd rather we were on the receiving end of said punch/slap and won the games than that being all we have to take from the games. 

You just knew brown would end up in this thread. Cunts are obsessed with him 

22 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

That and the mohsni one. 2 bad defeats for differing reasons and people get excited about 2 players throwing a punch/slap. 

I'd rather we were on the receiving end of said punch/slap and won the games than that being all we have to take from the games. 

The context of the picture makes it even worse. It was not a punch, and he's actually going down to get Kent sent off for the push, yet it actually gave folk something to be proud of after that loss, which was never a game that should have been lost. 

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

It's a great pic of Kent, no one is denying the circumstances of it. 

Folk are so obsessed by their player that you're the first to mention him. So obsessed he's not even been mentioned in multiple threads on OF weekend :hmmm:

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's a great pic of Kent, no one is denying the circumstances of it. 

Folk are so obsessed by their prayer that you're the first to mention him. So obsessed he's not even been mentioned in multiple threads on OF weekend :hmmm:

He was even mentioned in the thread about Gerrards new contract.

People are consumed by the cunt 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

He was even mentioned in the thread about Gerrards new contract.

People are consumed by the cunt 

A solitary comment  about their captain on OF weekend. Pure obsession.

Hes actually been mentioned only twice since Thursday, Gordon Brown has been mentioned more frequently in threads 😂

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

A solitary comment  about their captain on OF weekend. Pure obsession.

Hes actually bern mentioned only twice since Thursday, Gordon Brown has been mentioned more frequently in threads 😂

He's mentioned all the time. When a new player signs, oh brown will shite it. Oh canae wait till he smashes brown. 

The cunt was a nonentity until we dropped down the leagues. Had to play the cunt right mid and he'd be regaurly brushed aside by our superior midfield. 

I was at a kevin Thomson night and at the start more questions where asked about brown than KTs career with us. 

Some of our support are a riddy

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

He's mentioned all the time. When a new player signs, oh brown will shite it. Oh canae wait till he smashes brown. 

The cunt was a nonentity until we dropped down the leagues. Had to play the cunt right mid and he'd be regaurly brushed aside by our superior midfield. 

I was at a kevin Thomson night and at the start more questions where asked about brown than KTs career with us. 

Some of our support are a riddy

So theres no obsession on here with him or he'd have been repeatedly mentioned on OF weekend 👍

Archived