Favourite Photo Of The Decade...

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

There is an obsession with him on here 

When hes mentioned ad hoc, folk say theres an obsession. Again, its OF weekend, where are these multiple posts demonstrating obsession?

A great pic of Kent, a highly unusual image of a pro player punching out at another, and the only person focusing on the recipient is you. Maybe there is obsession after all...

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

When hes mentioned ad hoc, folk say theres an obsession. Again, its OF weekend, where are these multiple posts demonstrating obsession?

A great pic of Kent, a highly unusual image of a pro player punching out at another, and the only person focisding on the recipient is you. Maybe there us obsession after all...

Aye maybe, why he'd be brought into a most iconic picture of the decade not foccusing on a Rangers victory is beyond me. Maybe it is me obsessed with him... 

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I'll never forget the sheer feeling of relief I had when he scored that goal. I was ill the morning before that game just with the thought of those cunts winning the title at Ibrox.

One of the best games I've ever been to. Last 3 mins not so :lol:

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

One of the best games I've ever been to. Last 3 mins not so :lol:

It's genuinely one of my favourite wins over them ever just because of the circumstances around the game.

That and the semi final against them under Warburton. The last team to stop them winning a trophy until tomorrow.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Ah well best shoe horn the taig captain in then 

It's a favourite fucking pic of mine and its got nothing to do with any obsession that I dont have but you may have.

But it's not iconic which you've maybe thought it was meant to be when you made something out of nothing.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

It's genuinely one of my favourite wins over them ever just because of the circumstances around the game.

That and the semi final against them under Warburton. The last team to stop them winning a trophy until tomorrow.

It was a brilliant victory and one that will way's stand out. 

The first half of the semi final win must be one of the greatest embarrassments ever for the tarriers. We played them off the park and all from a lower division. We were very good. Then they came back into it but we held our nerve on pks. 

Two great wins at total opposite ends of the scale 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's a favourite fucking pic of mine and its got nothing to do with any obsession that I dont have but you may have.

But it's not iconic which you've maybe thought it was meant to be when you made something out of nothing.

Well get it framed and put up on your wall. 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Well get it framed and put up on your wall. 

Why the fuck would I do that just because I really like that pic.

Move on mate, you're embarrassing yourself with talk of obsession that's not there over a pic which is actually a very decent image.

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Why the fuck would I do that just because I really like that pic.

Move on mate, you're embarrassing yourself with talk of obsession that's not there over a pic which is actually a very decent image.

It's not and it's an obsession 

Archived