Auchenhowie targeted.

Fergie_6

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I'll bet the Scottish media will not say a word about this blatant sectarianism but if it was the other way at their training ground it would be front page news.

The media and fenians will tell you "H**" isnt sectarian mate.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The media and fenians will tell you "H**" isnt sectarian mate.

When we used to refer to them as the Huns it was due to their German sympathies in WW2.  After they hijacked the term to use against us it became anti-Protestant sectarianism just not admitted by the media.  

12 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I'll bet the Scottish media will not say a word about this blatant sectarianism but if it was the other way at their training ground it would be front page news.

Scottish sun running it online. 

7 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

When we used to refer to them as the H*** it was due to their German sympathies in WW2.  After they hijacked the term to use against us it became anti-Protestant sectarianism just not admitted by the media.  

Imo too. Just few examples of folk ever being done with it, more examples of it not being, with the term being downplayed as a minor irritation instead.

Edit

"Vile grafitti"

"Derogatory slur"

That's today's msm take on it.

2 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

When we used to refer to them as the H*** it was due to their German sympathies in WW2.  After they hijacked the term to use against us it became anti-Protestant sectarianism just not admitted by the media.  

I couldn't give a damn what they call me,honestly, it means absolutely nothing to me, it bothers me their clubs rancid history goes unchecked, that they can openly sing songs glorifying terrorists who murdered British citizens, unchallenged, that bothers me, but being called a H** bastard from some reptile, wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Just now, They Gnu said:

Well perhaps we should ask them what a H** School is, why they call Dundee Hundee and Heartz mini H***.

It's a bit like them calling themselves Fenians, but no one else can even in a literal sense. They are a law unto themselves, SNP at its finest.

5 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

I couldn't give a damn what they call me,honestly, it means absolutely nothing to me, it bothers me their clubs rancid history goes unchecked, that they can openly sing songs glorifying terrorists who murdered British citizens, unchallenged, that bothers me, but being called a H** bastard from some reptile, wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Whilst I fully understand your view, you are missing the point on this though.  It isn't about personal feelings these days, it is about one-sided anti-Rangers media coverage bringing bad publicity on our Club but in an instance such as this it reflects badly on the other side but only when it is publicised.    Regrettably we must fight fire with fire nowadays as our apathy or disinterest in the past simply left us vulnerable to attack.

3 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Whilst I fully understand your view, you are missing the point on this though.  It isn't about personal feelings these days, it is about one-sided anti-Rangers media coverage bringing bad publicity on our Club but in an instance such as this it reflects badly on the other side but only when it is publicised.    Regrettably we must fight fire with fire nowadays as our apathy or disinterest in the past simply left us vulnerable to attack.

Fair play mate, but to fight this kind of thing you would need the club to be right on top of it, highlighting everything, that I don't think is going to happen.

12 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

"Sectarian" coin throwing at TLB. Tav struck with food, lighters, and assaulted on the park but gets less press and no hint of racist undertones. 

Steve Clarke being a Fenian B mentioned in Holyrood, Gerrard being an Orange B barely mentioned anywhere.

We're dehumanised as thugs yet Motherwell and Hivs fans invade pitches goading for a fight and get nowhere near the same criticism.

SNP scotland, national Rangers hating society, and a mainstream media with a republican narrative.

Archived