Auchenhowie targeted.

Fergie_6

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

"Sectarian" coin throwing at TLB. Tav struck with food, lighters, and assaulted on the park but gets less press.

Steve Clarke being a Fenian B mentioned in Holyrood, Gerrard being an Orange B barely mentioned anywhere.

We're dehumanised as thugs yet Motherwell and Hivs fans invade pitches goading for a fight and get nowhere near the same criticism.

SNP scotland, national Rangers hating society, and a mainstream media with a republican narrative.

Absolutely.    

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Don’t really care about a bit of graffiti if I’m honest but if we’d done this at their dump, it would be headline news.

Mate, tomorrow, let's get that league cup back to Ibrox where it belongs, then the vermin can go and spray paint whatever they want, no cunt will give a fuck 👊🇬🇧

13 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I wonder if Police Scotland will conduct a similar social media campaign to identify the culprits of this graffiti as the one they afforded to the graffiti on Aileen Campbell's building.

Clearly not.

I would pump Aileen Campbell though 👍

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

We sure it was the paedos, they appear to have spelled two words correctly for once.

Clearly non denominational educated turncoat bastards .........the worst kind of tarrier followers.

Given the location of Auchenhowie there must be a stolen car involved in this incident.

14 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Right so in the past few days we've been called serial losers and had our training ground vandalised.

Let's fuck these dirty bastards right up tomorrow.

And we got told anyone wanting to buy Morelos must be desperate

Archived