Willie Collum

Robmc1

As long as we win, I'll be happy.

And if it is controversial decision I will lap it up, as it will hurt them even more.

If Carlsberg did this cup final it would be an winning goal scored by Morelos in the 97th minute, from an offside position .

13 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Ok, I am going fucking senile, please remind me of those decisions

Mind the time he sent three Dundee Utd players off in one game against us because he seemed to think that every penalty conceded must be a red card offence? It was hilarious, but baffling.

19 minutes ago, tannerall said:

And if it is controversial decision I will lap it up, as it will hurt them even more.

If Carlsberg did this cup final it would be an winning goal scored by Morelos in the 97th minute, from an offside position .

My heart would have gave up by then, much rather a Morelos hat trick in the first half and watch them all sneaking out.

On 7/12/2019 at 18:54, Ross-Gazza genius said:

I remember he was a referee in an amateur game I played in 20 years ago and he was a total cunt, he must've booked about 10 folk and sent 2 off.  Back then he was being fast tracked to the big time. 

I just hope I don't see him if there are any hedges around!

On 08/12/2019 at 11:29, tannerall said:

Jinx 🙂

On 08/12/2019 at 11:35, JamieD said:

Mind the time he sent three Dundee Utd players off in one game against us because he seemed to think that every penalty conceded must be a red card offence? It was hilarious, but baffling.

Actually no I dont remember that all and cant be arsed googling it, so thanks for the info. One game it is then

Archived