Scumbag already putting pressure on the ref

Smile

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t see what is wrong with what the cunt has said. We all know referees make mistakes, to be successful you have to be so good as to eliminate their bearing on the game.

Sugarpuff teeth is trying to shift focus onto the referee. Gerrard has done the same thing before games.

Not read the whole story of course, just what you’ve given.

1 minute ago, VallancesDog said:

93rd minute dodgy penalty with the tense game of 10 v 10 hinged at 1-1 after both hitting the woodwork twice in the previous 5 minutes with Tav making it 2-1 and the ref blowing the full time whistle 20 seconds later.

That'll do.

Epic

15 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

I don’t see what is wrong with what the cunt has said. We all know referees make mistakes, to be successful you have to be so good as to eliminate their bearing on the game.

Sugarpuff teeth is trying to shift focus onto the referee. Gerrard has done the same thing before games.

Not read the whole story of course, just what you’ve given.

It’s a story reporting what he’s supposedly said to his players. They’re not even claiming he’s spoken to a journalist. How do they know what he has said to his players? The story has clearly been planted by celtic. Embarrassing by the paper.

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

It’s a story reporting what he’s supposedly said to his players. They’re not even claiming he’s spoken to a journalist. How do they know what he has said to his players? The story has clearly been planted by celtic. Embarrassing by the paper.

Same with all the player misinformation, I fully expect the scum to field a very strong team, Edward ( don’t give a shit how you spell it) will no doubt start.

26 minutes ago, VallancesDog said:

93rd minute dodgy penalty with the tense game of 10 v 10 hinged at 1-1 after both hitting the woodwork twice in the previous 5 minutes with Tav making it 2-1 and the ref blowing the full time whistle 20 seconds later.

That'll do.

it would but it would pretty much kill me at the same time with nerves.

22 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

We need to start being more active on this front 

Agreed, both by Tav and other players on the pitch and by SG off the pitch. 

It frustrates me we say very little yet they use every trick in the book all to make sure refs give them decisions and it works for them (hopefully not today) 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Collum will cost us the final ..That is my cup final prediction 

Of course  hoping I’m talking shite but I feel it’s the only outcome today 

He will be scared to rule against them we have seen how long refs sit out when they do plus the taig media will go into overdrive.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

He will be scared to rule against them we have seen how long refs sit out when they do plus the taig media will go into overdrive.

Much more with him I feel .The rest I feel do that .He’s simply biased 

The perfect performance with every Rangers player playing at his best 

It’s the only way we are winning this 

We have had 4 stonewall penalties waved away in the last 10 days.

All on Morelos

Feyenoord away Fer on his back.

Aberdeen inside box.

And the 2 yesterday.

His reputation for going down "easily" is goin against him big time!

Only 1 out 5 correct! Joke!

4 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

You seen Hayes and Ajer getting tore in to the linesman within the first few mins of the game starting. That was their tactic yesterday. 

....and it paid off,same lino that missed the offside....where's that 'paranoid Protestants' thread? 😞

On 08/12/2019 at 12:30, eejay the dj said:

Much more with him I feel .The rest I feel do that .He’s simply biased 

The perfect performance with every Rangers player playing at his best 

It’s the only way we are winning this 

He won the final for them. 

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

looks like you were right.

1 minute ago, GWR1979 said:

He won the final for them. 

Well it was the linesmen really. Just remembered another one from the first half - I think it was Tav fouled about 3 feet in front of the linesman near their corner flag on the right. Linesman never gave it and then Collum did after a delay from about 20 yards away.

28 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

....and it paid off,same lino that missed the offside....where's that 'paranoid Protestants' thread? 😞

I do not think he could have 'missed' the offside, he must have 'seen it' but decided for some reason not to put up his flag, the still pic in another thread is showing three of them with no blue shirt goal side. Hellish decision. 

PS Rangers should be hounding the SFA today behind the scenes about the penalty retake and the offside goal, I wonder if we will be ?  

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

looks like you were right.

I’m genuinely sorry for all our supporters that I was partly right mate 

Never mentioned the linesman’s contribution .Sad old times when we are having to worry about these big games knowing much more often than not .Refs are going to give most of the big calls against while giving the scum everything .
It’s no coincidence ,we were getting close to them in the league before these sort of things happened last year and now this season .Our club frustrate me with their dignified stance on everything 

Like we all know .Result and circumstances reversed .Scottish football would be in meltdown with accusations of cheating levelled at Sfa and the refs .They can get away stuff like this .We sit in our corner until we are spoken too .
Can you imagine TLBs behaviour and reaction with interviews after the game 

Our game is rhancid with corruption .Sadly SG is too much of a nice guy ,even being pally with TLB to lower himself to calling out the Continuing imbalance from these cunts we call officials in this Country 

What’s in store for us in remaining games before New year.All difficult games .Too get maximum points is going to be very difficult 

Archived