Scumbag already putting pressure on the ref

Smile

9 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Well it was the linesmen really. Just remembered another one from the first half - I think it was Tav fouled about 3 feet in front of the linesman near their corner flag on the right. Linesman never gave it and then Collum did after a delay from about 20 yards away

With the other penalty, The offside was not a hard call and Julien was never in an onside position, As well as letting them fall over injured for the majority of the time after thier goal, The last shout for a penalty was soft but it still should have counted. 

Don't even know the name of the linesman but he has done a fine job for they bastards. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

You seen Hayes and Ajer getting tore in to the linesman within the first few mins of the game starting. That was their tactic yesterday. 

Been saying this for months that our players don’t do enough of this.

Brown right onto the ref after Morelos first foul yesterday. 

2 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

With the other penalty, The offside was not a hard call and Julien was never in an onside position, As well as letting them fall over injured for the majority of the time after thier goal, The last shout for a penalty was soft but it still should have counted. 

Don't even know the name of the linesman but he has done a fine job for they bastards. 

I think you’re always going to have a few dodgy calls with penalties etc, especially in these games. But failing to spot 3 offside players from a dead ball is inexplicable and unforgivable.

You just have to look at the way the REF let them manage time a trick everyone does in football when in the shit, Gollum should have left the players feigning injury off for five minutes and it would soon have stopped.

4 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Anytime we go nus at a ref we get booked.  Christ, Morelos only has to scowl at some of them to get booked.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

I think you’re always going to have a few dodgy calls with penalties etc, especially in these games. But failing to spot 3 offside players from a dead ball is inexplicable and unforgivable.

100% agree. 

I remember back in the 90s Trevor Steven scored against them and then they battered us for the rest of the game but we held on and got the result, remember going back to the Bus and everyone wasn't as jovial as we should have been beating them. My point is we have shown them we can more than match them and they should be worried because with the head start and help they have had they should be no where near us. We are definitely knocking at the door, if we got the decisions yesterday we win the final. That was the only difference yesterday favourable decisions from shocking officials. 

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

It's infuriating.

Wednesday night a prime example, playing a team with one obvious tactic. Aribo gets assaulted with a studs up slide, this after their weightlifter up front has committed the same foul 49 times already. Every time our player stays up or gets up quickly, waves an arm or moans a bit at Beaton and lets him move the game on. And we end up with the same number of cards as them.

So fucking naive.

6 hours ago, Nk89 said:

We have had 4 stonewall penalties waved away in the last 10 days.

All on Morelos

Feyenoord away Fer on his back.

Aberdeen inside box.

And the 2 yesterday.

His reputation for going down "easily" is goin against him big time!

Only 1 out 5 correct! Joke!

A reputation that is being peddled mostly from Sutton and Walker . Of course no worse than a few of the scum players . Hays , Christie and few others

On 08/12/2019 at 05:45, Blueteeth said:

I don’t see what is wrong with what the cunt has said. We all know referees make mistakes, to be successful you have to be so good as to eliminate their bearing on the game.

Sugarpuff teeth is trying to shift focus onto the referee. Gerrard has done the same thing before games.

Not read the whole story of course, just what you’ve given.

Lennon has done it for years tho, to the point he caused a ref strike. He constantly brings the game into disrepute with his comments on referees, dunno how he gets away with it. Its pathetic 

2 hours ago, Jb85 said:

We need some big hardy bastards all over the pitch that won’t be bullied.You can see they have the hatred Lennon has for us when we play. 

It's installed straight away . Players like Ajer and Jullian now have this . The Swedish cunt had it too . Whereas as we are pussy like in our attitude towards them .Maybe a few hate them, Jack and Arfield  maybe  but it's not the important ones . Defenders who can front up refs for tackles not concerning them.  Goldson will never be that player . He is too busy shouting at Rangers players and our big Swede is just too nice a guy for confrontation I fear . We lose at the dark arts hands down .

Even noticed the last 2 games . The bheasts have taken the momentum out of our game by lying down for minutes over nothing incidents . Wasting time , we never get back or just to spoil our fluency .

And the one thing that is absolutely guaranteed . Rangers as a team are absolutely howling when we are getting desperate . We get worse and nothing comes off . whereas with the scum . You know it goes to the very final seconds

25 minutes ago, Willis said:

Lennon has done it for years tho, to the point he caused a ref strike. He constantly brings the game into disrepute with his comments on referees, dunno how he gets away with it. Its pathetic 

You mean the time when he wanted clarification every week? :lol:

25 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's installed straight away . Players like Ajer and Jullian now have this . The Swedish cunt had it too . Whereas as we are pussy like in our attitude towards them .Maybe a few hate them, Jack and Arfield  maybe  but it's not the important ones . Defenders who can front up refs for tackles not concerning them.  Goldson will never be that player . He is too busy shouting at Rangers players and our big Swede is just too nice a guy for confrontation I fear . We lose at the dark arts hands down .

Even noticed the last 2 games . The bheasts have taken the momentum out of our game by lying down for minutes over nothing incidents . Wasting time , we never get back or just to spoil our fluency .

And the one thing that is absolutely guaranteed . Rangers as a team are absolutely howling when we are getting desperate . We get worse and nothing comes off . whereas with the scum . You know it goes to the very final seconds

Agree with everything you said. It’s about time we started playing the same . 

3 hours ago, Hilly86 said:

It's infuriating.

Wednesday night a prime example, playing a team with one obvious tactic. Aribo gets assaulted with a studs up slide, this after their weightlifter up front has committed the same foul 49 times already. Every time our player stays up or gets up quickly, waves an arm or moans a bit at Beaton and lets him move the game on. And we end up with the same number of cards as them.

So fucking naive.

Watched the hi-lites of the Aberdeen v Hibs game lastnight,the sheep were pulling out of tackles all over the place,especially Ferguson and their big mutant up front,what a difference 😞

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

It's their mark. Patented. They are indeed the club like no other.

I'm sure they look for badness in a player along with the talent and then get the full on indoctrination  when they arrive, which must include acting lessons.

Souness knew what was needed and brought the type of player needed to survive and overcome the devils machine from the eastend. Butcher, Roberts, Hurlock et al and of course Souness himself. No cunt bullied us. Those cunts instilled fear in the oppo.

Being simply a good player doesn't cut it against the scum. You need to be street wide, cynical and fearless. You need to intimidate more than they you.

The whole team can't be that of course, but you do need several of that mould and who can protect those with the serious ability.

Tav and Helander far too nice, particularly for being defenders. Goldson just an imposter. Jack and Kent have the badness in them and McGregor in spades, but he can't influence much outfield. I won't comment on Ojo. The rest decent pros with ability, but I wouldn't go into a war with them. They need protected. 

We need a back line coupled with steel and ability. Barisic has the ability, but the other three lack both imo, for what we need anyway.

A midfield general and enforcer.

A tall imposing striker that will go through brick walls, in the Hateley mould.

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I'm sure they look for badness in a player along with the talent and then get the full on indoctrination  when they arrive, which must include acting lessons.

Souness knew what was needed and brought the type of player needed to survive and overcome the devils machine from the eastend. Butcher, Roberts, Hurlock et al and of course Souness himself. No cunt bullied us. Those cunts instilled fear in the oppo.

Being simply a good player doesn't cut it against the scum. You need to be street wide, cynical and fearless. You need to intimidate more than they you.

The whole team can't be that of course, but you do need several of that mould and who can protect those with the serious ability.

Tav and Helander far too nice, particularly for being defenders. Goldson just an imposter. Jack and Kent have the badness in them and McGregor in spades, but he can't influence much outfield. I won't comment on Ojo. The rest decent pros with ability, but I wouldn't go into a war with them. They need protected. 

We need a back line coupled with steel and ability. Barisoc has the ability, but the othe other three lack both imo, for what we need anyway.

Brilliant post that BA

Can't disagree with a word of it 

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We need a back line coupled with steel and ability. Barisoc has the ability, but the othe other three lack both imo, for what we need anyway.

And another £50m to fund it..I hope the investors don’t pull out when they realise they could spend £50m and that same shite as yesterday could still happen

Yesterday was a story of 2 parts. 

Part 1 was a story of us dominating the game, playing fantastic but missing chance after chance to go ahead, or score our chance to get level. Our fault.

Part 2 was a story of officials fucking up and it being yet another refereeing fuck up that has cost us dear. As someone pointed out, we are being fucked here. 

That we fucked up Part 1, shouldnt mean we don't complain like fuck about Part 2. 

Archived