The most hot headed fucking player in the squad

Swagger

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Swagger said:

Given penalty duties in a game like this. Whoever fucking decided that can fuck right off. 

Fucking ridiculous decision 

Probably same person that had Tavernier on them for months after missing.  You gotta think they've been practising them in training to decide but i never like a low penalty, goalies dive down the way for a pen, not up the way. However, he was miles off the line as it was taken.

They go on about if VAR but by fuck if VAR was in place up here today we'd have their goal chopped off and a retake of that pen

10 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Probably same person that had Tavernier on them for months after missing.  You gotta think they've been practising them in training to decide but i never like a low penalty, goalies dive down the way for a pen, not up the way. However, he was miles off the line as it was taken.

They go on about if VAR but by fuck if VAR was in place up here today we'd have their goal chopped off and a retake of that pen

Worst thing is there was a fucker stood on the line to make sure that he was on it. What’s the point?

12 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

I had no issue with the our top goal scorer hitting the penalty 

I fucking did. Not in a game like that. 

Especially given the fact he’d missed a few already. 
That decision has cost us the game 

5 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Someone with composure... tbh Arfield, Jack, Barisic, just anyone who thinks with their head and not on instinct. 

Not Arfield or Jack but Barasic 100%

Hed have placed that in a corner 

13 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

In a cup final, 1-0 down, weather you wanted him off penalties for months or not - our captain, leader and PENALTY TAKER should be hitting that.

Not someone known for bottling it against them and missed everything all day.

Have to agree with this. Tav basically got called out by that fanny sutton, he had the chance  to GIRFUH and passed on the responsibility to Morelos, whether this was agreed before hand nobody knows but as Captain Tav has to step up and show some balls and the fact he never is unforgivable and cowardly.

1 minute ago, Glory awaits said:

was the decision on Morelos taking penalty done on a whim at penalty or has this been discussed before game...?

Hopefully the manager comes out and explains the decision. Can’t believe Borna not on pens or taking more free kicks or corners from the right hand side. It’s always the same outswinger.

Archived