The most hot headed fucking player in the squad

Swagger

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Vision said:

Have to agree with this. Tav basically got called out by that fanny sutton, he had the chance  to GIRFUH and passed on the responsibility to Morelos, whether this was agreed before hand nobody knows but as Captain Tav has to step up and show some balls and the fact he never is unforgivable and cowardly.

Spot on. I've said it about 10 times on here since the final whistle, but he's no captain. I like him as a player and in terms of performance he did well today. But he's a shitebag, no one will tell me otherwise.

Just now, RobertN said:

If you are going to change penalty taker do it in a game where it does not matter where you are winning already

Just in case it turns out he his not very good at it

Everyone that's been crying for him to hand over penalties for months - fair enough. Maybe start at a game at Ibrox when we're 3-0 up against Hamilton or something though.

1 minute ago, Goianegra said:

Spot on. I've said it about 10 times on here since the final whistle, but he's no captain. I like him as a player and in terms of performance he did well today. But he's a shitebag, no one will tell me otherwise.

Don't get me wrong, Tav had a good game and looked determined from the get go, but ffs step up be a hero.

24 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

And if he scores it people would say it’s an inspired decision. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, absolutely no problem with Morelos hitting it given the form he’s in. 

Spot on.

End thread. No need to bitch and moan at a decision that sadly didn't go our way. It happens. 

Getting on the players backs today is utterly pointless.

Tbh , I can see the sense in it . Tav's confidence is down , he's missed a few this season , so he needs another miss , in a cup final , against the tarriers , like a hole in the head . It was also a glorious opportunity to break Morelos's duck against them . 

However . Not during the game as it appeared to be . This should have been sorted beforehand , so Morelos has a chance to psyche himself up , instead of just been tossed the ball , without a warning on such a major occasion . 

Lets face it , that goes in and we're winning the cup . 

29 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

In a cup final, 1-0 down, weather you wanted him off penalties for months or not - our captain, leader and PENALTY TAKER should be hitting that.

Not someone known for bottling it against them and missed everything all day.

He's a shitebag bastard and we've known this for too fucking long.

Perennial loser. He needs hunted.

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Been screaming to get Tav off pens and Morelos on them for months. He was desperate for a goal against them. He won the pen. He’s a prolific goal scorer. It was absolutely the right decision. Morelos fucked it

I have said it a ton of times today but the media are in Morelos' head.

"Not made it until he scores against celtic". Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that is utter bollocks but I truly believe that will be annoying Morelos more than it should and as such he was desperate to score today. No composure sadly.

18 minutes ago, Vision said:

Have to agree with this. Tav basically got called out by that fanny sutton, he had the chance  to GIRFUH and passed on the responsibility to Morelos, whether this was agreed before hand nobody knows but as Captain Tav has to step up and show some balls and the fact he never is unforgivable and cowardly.

So if nobody knows  if it was agreed beforehand how can you call out Tav?

Archived