The most hot headed fucking player in the squad

Swagger

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, the old guard said:

If it was tavs decision to give Morelos the penalty, he should never wear the armband again. 

The manager has said to BT morelos was on penalty duties today. 

With the way the game had gone. It was a mistake as morelos head was gone.

1 hour ago, Swagger said:

Given penalty duties in a game like this. Whoever fucking decided that can fuck right off. 

Fucking ridiculous decision 

Morelos is the best goalscorer in Scotland, if you've got a free hit from 12 yards you choose him every day if the week

1 hour ago, offminorthreat said:

Because our captain is a fucking pussy and let him take it instead of showing his authority as a captain. 

Tavernier needs stripped of the armband. 

Shitebag when he takes it, shitebag when he doesn’t.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

How good he was defensively more than made up for that. Nae neck did absolutely fuck all and he's a £25 million player...apparently.

The point I was making was re the penalty and how his delivery was really poor at times today - not convinced he would have scored it, if he took it. His defensive performance against Forrest is irrelevant to that point.

1 hour ago, Glory awaits said:

was the decision on Morelos taking penalty done on a whim at penalty or has this been discussed before game...?

I have asked this question a few times but no one seems to have an answer.

Alfredo did not seem confident when he took it and the size of that wanker in goals meant it needed to be as near the post as possible. 

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have asked this question a few times but no one seems to have an answer.

Alfredo did not seem confident when he took it and the size of that wanker in goals meant it needed to be as near the post as possible. 

Gerrard confirmed Morelos was designated before the game.

Absolutely boring patter blaming Tavernier but I suppose we have to find something to attack him over.

Whoever it was in the coaching team that took the decision, made it with the belief Morelos was the man for the job - as would the majority of fans prior to the game.

He missed. Buck stops with him.

1 hour ago, Vision said:

Have to agree with this. Tav basically got called out by that fanny sutton, he had the chance  to GIRFUH and passed on the responsibility to Morelos, whether this was agreed before hand nobody knows but as Captain Tav has to step up and show some balls and the fact he never is unforgivable and cowardly.

I honestly think Tav would have missed anyway

51 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Morelos is the best goalscorer in Scotland, if you've got a free hit from 12 yards you choose him every day if the week

In a game like that you absolutely fucking don’t 

Morelos thrives on instinct. That today was never going to end well 

Archived