Tavernier

Essandoh

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

:lol: state  eh you 

Mate you're the one calling me a tarrier, if you dish that patter out in the pubs or at games your getting the same

Dish it out through your keyboard and I'll call you out. You're a shitebag and it's now proven

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

How many headers did we win from corners etc? All from him.

I remember goldson winning a few early on but no getting them on target (50p head) 

from what a remember most of his deliveries and Crosses where piss poor.  Just crossing it to an area and hoping for the best

good player, no a captain 

We are all hurting here guys but let’s try and keep it civil.

If people are going to start acting the cunt and start doing things like offering people square goes outside the stadium because you are mad then you will just be banned for 24-48 hours and until you calm down.

There’s plenty of things to discuss without turning on each other and resorting to stuff like that. We are all better than that.

Just now, DBBTB said:

We are all hurting here guys but let’s try and keep it civil.

If people are going to start acting the cunt and start doing things like offering people square goes outside the stadium because you are mad then you will just be banned for 24-48 hours and until you calm down.

There’s plenty of things to discuss without turning on each other and resorting to stuff like that. We are all better than that.

So calling folk tarriers is fair game then? 

Just get dingwall on here, this place is a fucking cesspit anyway.

What a team Captain means to me:

The team captain of a football team, is a team member chosen to be the on-pitch leader of the team; it is often one of the older/or more experienced members of the squad, or a player that can heavily influence a game or have good leadership qualities. The captain generally provides a rallying point for the team: if morale is low, it is the captain who will be looked upon to boost their team's spirits.

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I remember goldson winning a few early on but no getting them on target (50p head) 

from what a remember most of his deliveries and Crosses where piss poor.  Just crossing it to an area and hoping for the best

good player, no a captain 

If not for Tavernier where would the service to our front players had come from today?  Yes, he’s putting the ball in to areas, dangerous areas, and Morelos should’ve scored from a number of those crossed balls in.  Tavernier was our main attacking threat today driving us up the pitch constantly and not for the first time.

3 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Mate you're the one calling me a tarrier, if you dish that patter out in the pubs or at games your getting the same

Dish it out through your keyboard and I'll call you out. You're a shitebag and it's now proven

Mate you've come on looking for a argument with someone to get it out your system. I get that regardless of anyone's opinion they couldn't change yours so what's your point.

Tav put loads of dangerous balls into the box today. I think it’s incredibly harsh to criticise him in that regard.

There isn’t a player alive who has a 100% cross completion or who carves out a chance with every ball they put in.

Tav was more creative for us and put more dangerous balls in than Barisic did on the other side, and yet there is no thread criticising  him.

Slightly off topic, and whilst he was strong defensively, was hoping for more from Borna, probably because he's been so good of late. 

Massive fan of Borna before anyone loses their minds, and he's obviously not the reason why we lost! He was carrying an injury too although he looked fine physically.

1 minute ago, qwerty said:

What a team Captain means to me:

The team captain of a football team, is a team member chosen to be the on-pitch leader of the team; it is often one of the older/or more experienced members of the squad, or a player that can heavily influence a game or have good leadership qualities. The captain generally provides a rallying point for the team: if morale is low, it is the captain who will be looked upon to boost their team's spirits.

Tavernier has been with us since the Championship so he qualifies as being one of the most experienced members of the squad.  He had 20+ assists last season and already has at least 10 for this season so influencing the game is another thing he does.  He’s a vital to the way we play. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Mate you've come on looking for a argument with someone to get it out your system. I get that regardless of anyone's opinion they couldn't change yours so what's your point.

Nah mate, I've no came on for an argument and if it comes across like that I'll apologise. I'm wanting someone to exain to me why the fuck this shitebag isnt taking the responsibility he's maintained is his all season.

Anyone anywhere attempts to call me a tarrier and they'll get a slap for it, that's no something I'll even entertain and if it's something anyone wants to even joke about I'm happy to meet up and discuss it - no even kidding.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Tav put loads of dangerous balls into the box today. I think it’s incredibly harsh to criticise him in that regard.

There isn’t a player alive who has a 100% cross completion or who carves out a chance with every ball they put in.

Tav was more creative for us and put more dangerous balls in than Barisic did on the other side, and yet there is no thread criticising  him.

Barisic was shite attacking wise today imo, done well defensively though.

Just now, TMB said:

If not for Tavernier where would the service to our front players had come from today?  Yes, he’s putting the ball in to areas, dangerous areas, and Morelos should’ve scored from a number of those crossed balls in.  Tavernier was our main attacking threat today driving us up the pitch constantly and not for the first time.

I  know Tav is a good attacking threat

but he is not captain material 

or certainly not Rangers captain material 

would love to see Davis, jack or even McGregor take the arm band the morra 

Tav can’t deal with it , but to be fair he gets asked to take free kicks, corners fae both sides, penalties and be our main Focus of a attack 

take the arm band away from him and see the difference

5 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

No, say "Gerrard is a liar".

No caveats, no qualifications. Just post that verbatim.

Well that's just not accurately answering the question though. So naw. Cheer for trying to force a situation though

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I  know Tav is a good attacking threat

but he is not captain material 

or certainly not Rangers captain material 

would love to see Davis, jack or even McGregor take the arm band the morra 

Tav can’t deal with it , but to be fair he gets asked to take free kicks, corners fae both sides, penalties and be our main Focus of a attack 

take the arm band away from him and see the difference

Ha.

12 minutes ago, TMB said:

Gerrard has been a good judge of character.  He calls out players that are hiding or not stepping up when needed.  Why would Gerrard make Tavernier captain if he was a “shitebag”.  You’ve decided that Tavernier is a “shitebag” and you’re even calling Gerrard a liar in an attempt to support your theory.  Gerrard stated Morelos was on penalty duties why on Earth would he lie about that?  The guy had always been open and honest.

To back tavernier up.

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Tav was better than dugshite today, but the old flaws are still there, both technically and mentaly. 

He and several others are not Rangers class and I doubt he will be with us next season.

You said the same about Morelos last season. Fucking fruit-loop.

2 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Nah mate, I've no came on for an argument and if it comes across like that I'll apologise. I'm wanting someone to exain to me why the fuck this shitebag isnt taking the responsibility he's maintained is his all season.

Anyone anywhere attempts to call me a tarrier and they'll get a slap for it, that's no something I'll even entertain and if it's something anyone wants to even joke about I'm happy to meet up and discuss it - no even kidding.

:lol:relax mate your coming across a cunt. Its the internet ffs

Archived