Tavernier

Essandoh

6 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Nah mate, I've no came on for an argument and if it comes across like that I'll apologise. I'm wanting someone to exain to me why the fuck this shitebag isnt taking the responsibility he's maintained is his all season.

Anyone anywhere attempts to call me a tarrier and they'll get a slap for it, that's no something I'll even entertain and if it's something anyone wants to even joke about I'm happy to meet up and discuss it - no even kidding.

Taig.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Has he? Could argue his continual use of what look like shitebag players like ojo, aribo etc mean he isnt such a good judge

I think today proved that Jack and Davis are better when it one or the other.

A bit off topic but thought i'd say this.

13 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

So calling folk tarriers is fair game then? 

Just get dingwall on here, this place is a fucking cesspit anyway.

I didn’t say calling people tarriers was fair game did I?

Ultimately the forum is busy as fuck tonight and people rightly have a lot to say and the last thing anybody can arsed with is having to sift through post after post of people having petty squabbles with each other that are only happening because everybody is caught up in the emotion of the game.

Is it really too much to ask for people to be civil to each other?

8 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Well that's just not accurately answering the question though. So naw. Cheer for trying to force a situation though

I'm not forcing anything mate. You've insinuated something about our manager, have the balls to outright call him a liar if that's what you think he's done.

Frankly I believe him considering Tav immediately handed the ball to Morelos, there was no debate about who should take it or any sign of shock or confusion from Morelos, or any of the other players, when Tav handed him the ball.

All that suggests to me, granted I'm not a body language expert, that it was agreed beforehand and Gerrards comments after the game add further weight to that belief.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Ultimately the forum is busy as fuck tonight and people rightly have a lot to say and the last thing anybody can arsed with is having to sift through post after post of people having petty squabbles with each other that are only happening because everybody is caught up in the emotion of the game.

I can become mod or admin for a few hours to help you brother xxx

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Forum staff should give everyone a bye tonight, give it till Tuesday, then ban cunts if they’re still being dicks. Everyone is all over the shop tonight 

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

Dunno if that's 100% true mate. Plenty of games where I think they bossed it in tandem with each other.

Mind years ago people said Albertz looked a better player when Gazza wasn't playing alongside him and later on the same was said when he played in MF without Gio beside him.

Read the OP and a few posts further down, I'm presuming that somewhere in here those who had a go at Tav over the penalty today have already admitted their mistake .. right(??)

You only appreciate what you have when it's gone, when Tav leaves, and he will, and takes his assists with him we'll be wondering what's went wrong.

3 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Yeah because a captain that's just led his team to their tenth trophy in a row isnt something we want 

Heres a question, when has tav actually shown leadership qualities? 

Any cunt could have been their captain for the last decade mate and lifted they trophies, c'mon mate.

Depends what you mean by leadership qualities doesn't it? How do you define what makes a captain? To me he's like Ferguson in a lot of ways. He tries too hard and takes too much responsibility when he sees the team struggling but at least you could say he doesn't hide. He's ever present, he's never out through ill-discipline or injury. Every player I've heard talking about him say he's a massive personality on and off the park. The only thing I don't see from him is the snarling and snapping at his team mates when we're not at it, instead he just says give me the ball I'll do it myself, rightly or wrongly.

Sorry take ages to reply but your reply to me was lost among a load of others.

14 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

If it gets to the point I've got reprobates suggesting I'm from the dark side I'm defending myself. If it means offering folk I've no issues with that, it's clear they're shitebags anyway.

It's no my job to keep the peace, good to know I'm in the right though.

2 minutes ago, Ace said:

Read the OP and a few posts further down, I'm presuming that somewhere in here those who had a go at Tav over the penalty today have already admitted their mistake .. right(??)

You only appreciate what you have when it's gone, when Tav leaves, and he will, and takes his assists with him we'll be wondering what's went wrong.

Tav can fuck off, for all we'll miss his attacking abliity (when it decides to reappear this season) he's a shitebag.

15 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Dunno if that's 100% true mate. Plenty of games where I think they bossed it in tandem with each other.

Mind years ago people said Albertz looked a better player when Gazza wasn't playing alongside him and later on the same was said when he played in MF without Gio beside him.

Man, that post makes me feel and whole new level of sadness 😔😔😢

11 minutes ago, Ace said:

Tavernier is by far the best attack right back in the country.  Better than anything celtic have in that position and they brought in 3 of them during the summer.  I would say the best attacking full-back in the country but Barisic has been incredible this season.  

10 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Tav can fuck off, for all we'll miss his attacking abliity (when it decides to reappear this season) he's a shitebag.

His attacking ability was clear to see today.  He was a constant outlet for us and kept putting dangerous balls in the opposition box.  

29 minutes ago, Smile said:

If we had a more attack minded central midfielder I wouldn’t mind any combination of the other two: Davis, Jack, Kamara.  I think having all three playing is a bit much at times.  I can understand it in Europe or against celtic but for every other domestic game we can afford to be a bit more attack minded.

Just now, TMB said:

If we had a more attack minded central midfielder I wouldn’t mind any combination of the other two: Davis, Jack, Kamara.  I think having all three playing is a bit much at times.  I can understand it in Europe or against celtic but for every other domestic game we can afford to be a bit more attack minded.

Think we operate better with 2 of the 3, and a more attacking player like Arfield or Aribo. 

Archived