Tavernier

Essandoh

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Nevermind the penalty incident, when they go down to ten men, your captain should be the driving force behind the team dominating and turning the game around

He isnt a captain 

He put in good ball after good ball after good ball, if we weren’t useless in front of goal cunts are gushing over him.

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Nevermind the penalty incident, when they go down to ten men, your captain should be the driving force behind the team dominating and turning the game around

He isnt a captain 

You seriously can't have a go at him for that. Jeez man I give him pelters but I thought he done well today 

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Not only did he shite himself he passed it off to Alfredo who was having a 'mare in front of goal

It had to go to someone with balls of steel like Arfield or Kent or a clean hitter of the ball like Barisic 

Pretty sure it would've been agreed before the game. Today is on alfredo.

Tavernier was brilliant today getting up and down that right wing.  Morelos won the penalty and he was giving the ball.  Tavernier has missed three penalties this season and people on here wanted Morelos to start taking them - It’ll pump up his numbers people said.  Well, today Morelos got his chance and he missed along with a number of other chances.

The criticism in here regarding Tavernier is completely unfair.  

Just now, TMB said:

Tavernier was brilliant today getting up and down that right wing.  Morelos won the penalty and he was giving the ball.  Tavernier has missed three penalties this season and people on here wanted Morelos to start taking them - It’ll pump up his numbers people said.  Well, today Morelos got his chance and he missed along with a number of other chances.

The criticism in here regarding Tavernier is completely unfair.  

That's absolutely spot on btw

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He put in good ball after good ball after good ball, if we weren’t useless in front of goal cunts are gushing over him.

Exactly.  Tavernier was one of our main attacking threats.  One of the best players on the pitch.  People wanted him off penalties and so he gives the ball to someone else and the boo boys still aren’t happy. 

6 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Good game, shat it though.

Give Jack captaincy tomorrow. Only one that looks bothered.

Absolute bollocks mate........... we lost that game today because their keeper had the best performance of his entire career.

If we play that well in every match for the rest of the season, we win the league. It's that simple.

I dislike Tavernier but there's no way he was taking the next penalty whether he was captain or not, frustrating thing is we haven't had one since his last miss to know he wasn't taking them. 

I thought he actually played quite well today, despite my dislike for him, so saying through gritted teeth.  Arfield and Jack dominated the middle of the park (over Lego and McGregor who are lauded as world class by the Scottish mhedia). I've said it for 2-3 seasons, it's the last third that counts and we've spent £7m on someone who has gone missing in a cup final and the sheep game.  Aribo is a waste of a jersey and wtf does Barker offer.  

2 minutes ago, TerryTibbs said:

Shut the fuck up.

everyone was crying for him to pass the penalties on to Alfie anyway. If Alfie scores the pen and we win, taV would be seen as a good captain for passing it onto him. 

Been a bad week. Really bad 

Cos today was the time to pass on a penalty??

Just now, Moobs said:

It wasn't our day. Big lurch was saving everything but we dominated they cunts today. It's coming and they fenian bastards know it

Give us a shout when it does mate because I can't see it anytime soon.

Season over.

Archived