Tavernier

Essandoh

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Absolute bollocks mate........... we lost that game today because their keeper had the best performance of his entire career.

If we play that well in every match for the rest of the season, we win the league. It's that simple.

It's not though, is it? I like Tav as a player and he was one of our letter performers today, but he's not a captain.

11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Mongos, literally every single one of yous.

Cunt’s greeting for months for him to be off them and so he gives it to the best striker in the world and he bottles it. 

One person to blame, it’s not Tavernier.

Exactly, only one person to blame *shuffles through scape goat deck of cards* and its Ojo

15 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

He's not captain material and he can absolutely get tae fuck. 

There is absolutely no fucking way that ball should have gone to Alfie.

I think he shat it and gave him it to take. I could be wrong but that’s what it looked like.

He was on a hiding to nothing. If he takes it and misses it he’s never recovering from it. Fans would hound him. He can’t even make a mistake at Ibrox without people groaning at him as it is.

I genuinely think he’s done here though anyway. Especially if it is the case he gave Alfie it to take when he was on them.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He put in good ball after good ball after good ball, if we weren’t useless in front of goal cunts are gushing over him.

6 minutes ago, Moobs said:

You seriously can't have a go at him for that. Jeez man I give him pelters but I thought he done well today 

Wether he done well or not isnt the issue, i never said he did, but as a captain does he have a positive effect on his teammates, does he raise their game by 10% 

Look at the effect that bastard brown has on his team when down to ten men, tav doesn't have that effect on our guys

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Not only did he shite himself he passed it off to Alfredo who was having a 'mare in front of goal

It had to go to someone with balls of steel like Arfield or Kent or a clean hitter of the ball like Barisic 

Arfield and Kent were both shite and and can barely keep a shot in the stadium. The only player in our squad that I would have any confidence in from the penalty spot is Defoe.

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Wether he done well or not isnt the issue, i never said he did, but as a captain does he have a positive effect on his teammates, does he raise their game by 10% 

Look at the effect that bastard brown has on his team when down to ten men, tav doesn't have that effect on our guys

Right so who inspired us to come out of the traps from the first whistle?

Jesus?

I have no beef with our captain today. I think the decision who was to take the penalty was made weeks ago and kept a secret. I always said Morelos would not be my choice. Barisic all day long.

My beef today was with Kent not Tavernier. I'm sure there will be a thread soon.

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

That was the time where the captain had to be selfish and take the penalty himself 

He was excellent today and I thought he’d score it but had zero confidence when Morelos stepped up 

He was excellent today. Literally never put a foot wrong defensively or going forward.

But sssshhhh we're not allowed to praise him so we're scraping the barrel to find something to have a go at him about.

13 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

You'd think Tavs had told Morelos not to score the way some go on. It was a decent save from their ugly cunt of a keeper who won them the game today. Anyone who can't see that knows fuck all about football. 

We were denied a stonewall penalty (Broon tackle on Morelos) and their goal was offside, but let's blame our captain who had a good game. Pathetic. 

Reality is the decision of who was taking that Pen was made weeks ago after Tav missed his last one. 

its sickening that the next one came up in the biggest game for years but the decision was made and stuck to

Just now, Getstiffed said:

Right so who inspired us to come out of the traps from the first whistle?

Jesus?

Gerrard probably, you know the pre match teamtalk he givea

During the game its up to the captain to cajole more from his players when needed, he's the one on the pitch, he's the one with direct access to the players 

Tav not taking the penalty was the right decision, what is the wrong one and it’s not his fault is that Ryan Jack should of been captain since the start of the season. The fault of that falls to Gerrard.  He should use this to implement the change before the league title is lost too.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I have no beef with our captain today. I think the decision who was to take the penalty was made weeks ago and kept a secret. I always said Morelos would not be my choice. Barisic all day long.

My beef today was with Kent not Tavernier. I'm sure there will be a thread soon.

That run right at the end where he's in down the right, all he has to do is find either Morelos or Defoe and he smashes it off their LB.

He was excellent today. Literally never put a foot wrong defensively or going forward.

But sssshhhh we're not allowed to praise him so we're scraping the barrel to find something to have a go at him about.

It’s not scraping the barrel mate, he had a good game 

But moments like that define careers, that was his moment and he passed the buck 

Being a player and being a captain are two different things, tav today was one but not the other

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Gerrard probably, you know the pre match teamtalk he givea

During the game its up to the captain to cajole more from his players when needed, he's the one on the pitch, he's the one with direct access to the players 

So all the players who say he never shuts up and is a moaning bastard must be liars then.

Archived