Tavernier

Essandoh

Just home from the game and can't believe this thread - the abuse Tav gets on here is fuckin disgraceful, my opinion the best man in the team today and if you heard Gerrards interview Tav didn't shirk his responsibility the Buff was on the penalties chosen by the manager  

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mr Soprano said:

Never a Rangers captain.

Never would Barry Ferguson, Richard Gough, Lorenzo Amoruso etc behave like that cunt.

Fuck him.

He had a good game, not his fault no cunt could finish his crosses.

Gerrard confirmed Alfredo was on penalties.

But aye, sure lets's all have a go at Tav, makes sense!

Just now, Siam69 said:

He had a good game, not his fault no cunt could finish his crosses.

Gerrard confirmed Alfredo was on penalties.

But aye, sure lets's all have a go at Tav, makes sense!

Alfredo was on penalties, but Tav picked it up first? Utter bollocks. I’ve been Tav’s biggest defender mate, check the thread after Young Boys etc, but that was pathetic fae him the day.

Watch it back, Tav runs for the ball and I’m sure he lets Morelos demand it.  

Not the game to change penalty takers. No abuse from me, he’s a Rangers player and I’m fully behind him.  But objective criticism is ok surely? 

13 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

It’s a personal vendetta against the lad , even although he’s one of our best players I’d urge him to get him and his family and get to fuck away down to England away from this pish from so called support he needs to face week in week out , disgraceful 

Spot on 

Just now, Mr Soprano said:

Alfredo was on penalties, but Tav picked it up first? Utter bollocks. I’ve been Tav’s biggest defender mate, check the thread after Young Boys etc, but that was pathetic fae him the day.

So what, he picked it up, means nothing. Gerrard confirmed it.

Tav was not to blame for our defeat today, he had a good game,

Flash your mind back to 2002 and Amo demands the free kick. Our captain literally tells him to fuck off, steps up and sticks it away.

We now have a spineless bastard all too happy to have the pressure removed from him.

I have defended him to fuck against all the Rangers da’s And spit the dummy out crew but today was unforgivable 

1 minute ago, KyleBJK said:

Flash your mind back to 2002 and Amo demands the free kick. Our captain literally tells him to fuck off, steps up and sticks it away.

We now have a spineless bastard all too happy to have the pressure removed from him.

I have defended him to fuck against all the Rangers da’s And spit the dummy out crew but today was unforgivable 

Honestly see if tavs didn’t even play the day he woulda got abuse. Fucking mental man 

1 minute ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Cmon mate. 

Gerrard says Morelos’ is on penalties, what does Tav do?

He does what he is told as he did. Tavs is blameless. By all means slate Tavs when he underperforms but giving him it tight for carrying out orders when he has a good game is bizzare.

I know people are angry, I am too, but it doesn't justify looking for an innocent  scapegoat to pin the defeat on. 

4 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Honestly see if tavs didn’t even play the day he woulda got abuse. Fucking mental man 

A was sat 4 rows from it pal, he was all too happy to pass the buck.

morelos didn’t need that added pressure. Funny how he passed the buck with that but  won’t give up a free kick for love or money

15 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Never a Rangers captain.

Never would Barry Ferguson, Richard Gough, Lorenzo Amoruso etc behave like that cunt.

Fuck him.

Is that why Barry was no where to be seen when Arteta stepped up to score the title winning penalty in 2003.  At least Tav was up there offering to take the penalty, Morelos took the ball off him.

Just now, Ibroxholm said:

Is that why Barry was no where to be seen when Arteta stepped up to score the title winning penalty in 2003.  At least Tav was up there offering to take the penalty, Morelos took the ball off him.

You’re a fucking mongo mate.

Just now, KyleBJK said:

A was sat 4 rows from it pal, he was all too happy to pass the buck.

morelos didn’t need that added pressure. Funny how he passed the buck with that but  won’t give up a free kick for love or money

Listen to yersel mate. Yer just rambling nonsense, do you know what the plan was for free kicks and penalties? Gerrard has already said Morelos was on them, I don’t know but I’ve got a funny feeling tav might have been on certain free kicks. 

And because you were there doesn’t mean yer right. 

Sticking the knife intae a Rangers captain like this, after he’s had a pretty decent game, is fucking madness

1 minute ago, Ibroxholm said:

You’re a fuckin helmet man

Just now, Ayrblue1 said:

Listen to yersel mate. Yer just rambling nonsense, do you know what the plan was for free kicks and penalties? Gerrard has already said Morelos was on them, I don’t know but I’ve got a funny feeling tav might have been on certain free kicks. 

And because you were there doesn’t mean yer right. 

Sticking the knife intae a Rangers captain like this, after he’s had a pretty decent game, is fucking madness

Decent games from captains don’t win games but do they? Fight and dig does, of which he doesn’t seem capable of showing.

But that’s sound mate, al see you in here on the 29th when he hides again and you defend him cause your too staunch to dare slag a Rangers captain

Haven’t watched it back, but at the game it looked as if Tav was going to take it, then gave it to Alfredo. Now we already know he shouldn’t be the captain, but that would be the actions of a total shitebag, even though he had a good game. If, however, it had already been decided then there’s no more blame at Tav’s door than there is at every other players’.

Archived