Tavernier

Essandoh

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, KyleBJK said:

Decent games from captains don’t win games but do they? Fight and dig does, of which he doesn’t seem capable of showing.

But that’s sound mate, al see you in here on the 29th when he hides again and you defend him cause your too staunch to dare slag a Rangers captain

Fuck up Man, it’s not about being staunch or fuck all, yer acting like a fucking spoilt child wae comments like that. 

Having a go at his fight and dig now, well  today I thought he showed all that, and just because he followed the managers instructions your having a go. 

2 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Cos today was the time to pass on a penalty??

I’m sure it would have been decided before the game that if we got a penalty Morelos was taking it. We’re not a fucking amateur team that just decides on the spot

Fucking shite bag! Rangers captain my arse. Any Rangers captain takes that especially being penalty taker all season. He shat the bed big time. Get him to fuck. Useless cunt!! 

Never witnessed anything like it. You simply cannot do that as a Rangers captain. Must take responsibility and disappear asap!

Just now, lewisrfc93 said:

Fucking shite bag! Rangers captain my arse. Any Rangers captain takes that especially being penalty taker all season. He shat the bed big time. Get him to fuck. Useless cunt!! 

Never witnessed anything like it. You simply cannot do that as a Rangers captain. Must take responsibility and disappear asap!

So he should’ve disobeyed his managers orders?

2 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

mate fuck off you tube. 

2 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

If that s gerrrards decision then that's poor from him 

So after tavs last penalty miss when every one on here wanted him off them, what if that was when it was decided Morelos was on pens? Is it still a poor decision from gerrard?

edit spelling

5 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Regardless of of everything else and what could have and should have been, he is a shitebag and should be removed from his role as Captain. 

Anyone have any decent arguements against?

Manager has said Morelos was the penalty taker but hey however you want to direct your anger 👍🏻 🔔 🔚

Archived