If we play that well for the rest of the season - we win the league

TopCat

As much as today's result hurts , our performance was outstanding imo. and if we play that well in every match until the end of the season - we win the league imho.

Their keeper won them that match today........a once in a career performance - as simple as that.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No we won't because we played that well today and couldn't find a way to dig out a single goal against 10 men and with a penalty. Anyone thinking we will win the league is kidding themselves on. 

I'd love nothing more than to be wrong, but I dont think I am.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

No we won't because we played that well today and couldn't find a way to dig out a single goal against 10 men and with a penalty. Anyone thinking we will win the league is kidding themselves on. 

I'd love nothing more than to be wrong, but I dont think I am.

I don't think you are wrong.

I scoffed at the idea this would have a bearing on where the league went, but the manner of that speaks volumes about this squad of players.

5 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Honestly get this thread to fuck

The players are a bunch of shitebags who dont know how to win when it betters backed up by a manager who hasn't got a winning mentality 

The taigs will romp the title from here 

Panic merchant.

2 minutes ago, SasaPapacLoyal said:

That’s very wrong. Today was a great example of why they’ll win the league and we will fuck all 

I would say Wednesday's results were more telling in the way the league will go. Still, theres still the scottish to come, fingers crossed.

Just now, philiprfc said:

I don't think you are wrong.

I scoffed at the idea this would have a bearing on where the league went, but the manner of that speaks volumes about this squad of players.

We'll crumble on Thursday, get pumped off them in the league and December will be the month the whole season fell to bits. 

We will not win the league our players don't have the right mentality even though some are better players, they didn't play a striker until the second half and were down to ten men then Gerrad gifted them the midfield by not subbing Morelos who was not having a great game for Kamara.

Gerrard cost us this game.

Archived