We are the celtic of the 90's

Mor3los_1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually thought we had a firm base today in the middle of the park where Arfield and Jack dominated brown and mcgregor and defended well against their quicker front player, again, nae neck posted missing against us.  We just can't influence they game where it matters in the final third.  I actually think we need to drop a midfielder, bring Kent in the middle of a three and play two wider guys. I'd personally play Stewart out of those options as although he doesn't have pace but can beat a man. 

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We never fucking shat anything. We dominated 1st half, finishing let us down along with good keeping. We lost to an offside goal. We then missed a penalty and imo our confidence sapped and we ran out of ideas.

Nobody shat it.

Morelos shat it

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We never fucking shat anything. We dominated 1st half, finishing let us down along with good keeping. We lost to an offside goal. We then missed a penalty and imo our confidence sapped and we ran out of ideas.

Nobody shat it.

Apart from Morelos again. Against anyone but celtic he scores.

25 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Apart from Morelos again. Against anyone but celtic he scores.

What did he shit? He made chances, he hit chances, he put himself forward for the penalty. Aye the quality wasnt there today, but he didnt go hiding ffs. He hit a poor pen.

Fucking shat it my arse.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What did he shit? He made chances, he hit chances, he put himself forward for the penalty. Aye the quality wasnt there today, but he didnt go hiding ffs. He hit a poor pen.

Fucking shat it my arse.

Missed multiple chances, against them, again. An embarrassing penalty. 

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Don't think he shat it tbh. Just came up against a keeper on top form.

Penalty was awful though and he started showing his wee petulant side again which I didn't like.

Na, mate. Simple performance for the keeper tbh, not one save was one that was hard.

1 minute ago, Burts91 said:

You’re a moron. He shat fuck all. Stupid cunt

Suck my baws.

22 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

He did shite it, if he didn't then we would have the cup no doubt about it,

Aye, shat it so much he never stopped trying, so much he battled two domineering CHs on his own whole game, so much he was still making chances at the death, so much he continually showed for the ball and was repeatedly clattered from behind. and really shat it when he didn't walk away from the penalty kick opportunity.

Fucked it up aye, never shat anything all game.

Archived