Losers mentality , no composure and gutless selfishness

eejay the dj

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • eejay the dj changed the title to Losers mentality , no composure and gutless selfishness
2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The scum will never ever play as bad in a national final against us . And still end up winners

Exactly, we will win fuck all under Gerard , being saying it for the last year, Brandon fucking barker sums him up

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Exactly, we will win fuck all under Gerard , being saying it for the last year, Brandon fucking barker sums him up

Truly gutting today mate . It was there for the taking and we couldn't step up .

Still too many perennial losers in that side

Safe to say until you actually get yourself over the line and win something, runners up = losers.  Everyone on here knew how pivotal today was and it's a sickener that they took the game to them, played so well at times and lose. I can't remember the last time I've been so deflated watching us lose to them.  

Just now, Strathaven_Loyal said:

Anyone spouting this ‘we were the better team’ pish is part of the problem. The team and management need to take responsibility for this and they absolutely deserve to get pelters. People making excuses for them are helping perpetuate the problem. 

We are starting to sound like the wanks that follow Scotland with their "glorious defeat" shite, all that matters is the scoreline to me. We should have won, but blew it, pressure is on for the next OF game later this month.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

The scum will never ever play as bad in a national final against us . And still end up winners

Bud u will be getting called a taig aff some tossers on her for having an opinion lol.

You are correct they will never play as bad as that and win a final. Actually I have never witnessed anyone to play as bad as that and win a final. 

18 minutes ago, Strathaven_Loyal said:

Anyone spouting this ‘we were the better team’ pish is part of the problem. The team and management need to take responsibility for this and they absolutely deserve to get pelters. People making excuses for them are helping perpetuate the problem. 

I grew up following the gers winning everything and see even if we drew a game all the fans would be devastated but we now seem to have some... new age fans who think its acceptable to get beat aff the Tim's all the time.

7 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Bottle merchants to a man. No excuses for losing that today. None. Shat it in another must win game.

We didn’t shat it, we missed chances, hit the woodwork had another two penalties refused, got tore into tackles then lost to an offside goal that was against  the run of play.  We played well today and the boys gave everything.

21 minutes ago, Strathaven_Loyal said:

So it's Gerrard's fault Morelos missed enough chances to win 3 games, aye, makes sense!

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

We didn’t shat it, we missed chances, hit the woodwork had another two penalties refused, got tore into tackles then lost to an offside goal that was gains the run of play.  We played well today and the boys gave everything.

Had no composure in front of goal. Captain, when we needed him, was too scared to step up and be the man. 

If that's their everything then we're really fucked.

Just now, Supersonic said:

Had no composure in front of goal. Captain, when we needed him, was too scared to step up and be the man. 

If that's their everything then we're really fucked.

Tav did disappoint with that, he should have been chomping at the bit to take it.  They will never be as lucky again, I’ve been watching these games for 50 odd years and can’t remember us bossing a game like that and losing.

Just now, They Gnu said:

Tav did disappoint with that, he should have been chomping at the bit to take it.  They will never be as lucky again, I’ve been watching these games for 50 odd years and can’t remember us bossing a game like that and losing.

I'd be shocked if we beat them even once this season. Genuinely shocked. 

Archived