Losers mentality , no composure and gutless selfishness

eejay the dj

54 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Please tell me a time when we hadreal pressure on us and we delivered?

During the week summed this up.’  

Point taken but there's still lots of pressure to come. It doesn't feel like it right now but there are more important games to come. They must deliver in those.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GWR1979 said:

Fair does should be able to get a palacial Manor up here if your selling your pad down there. 

Anyway apologies for comments made in the heat of the moment. 

Likewise mate, we're all hurting.

Ironically enough, Ref apart, our views are pretty similar on today.

We pretty much battered them for most of the game, just couldn't score. Certainly the better team. 

Keep playing like that, take half the chances we missed today, we'll be okay.

The next few games are pivotal though, how both the team and management team respond to this. 

9 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Absolutely didn't against the goalie

Point taken he was decent and rode his luck the one through his legs, I get that we didn't take countless chances and we were hit with a suckerpunch but a puch well below the belt that should never have counted. 

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Likewise mate, we're all hurting.

Ironically enough, Ref apart, our views are pretty similar on today.

We pretty much battered them for most of the game, just couldn't score. Certainly the better team. 

Keep playing like that, take half the chances we missed today, we'll be okay.

The next few games are pivotal though, how both the team and management team respond to this. 

Totally gutted we deserved to win that and they suckerpunched us with a dodgy goal. I am proud of what I saw from them today. 

We have had finals where we have not turned up but I didn't see that today. Ryan Jack never stopped the whole game guy burst his knee open and was back on the park and never stopped, We had the desire just not the luck. 

This thread and these replies are absolutely chronic tbh. When you lose to one shot on target and that shot on target is offside it simply isn’t your day and it really is as simple as that. I’m no buying this ‘losers mentality’ pish after today. If we’d lost 1-0 today and been pumped for the 90 minutes would that have somehow made it better? We dominated them and lost to a goal that was offside. Unlucky doesn’t even cover it. 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

This thread and these replies are absolutely chronic tbh. When you lose to one shot on target and that shot on target is offside it simply isn’t your day and it really is as simple as that. I’m no buying this ‘losers mentality’ pish after today. If we’d lost 1-0 today and been pumped for the 90 minutes would that have somehow made it better? We dominated them and lost to a goal that was offside. Unlucky doesn’t even cover it. 

Finally, someone with common sense in this thread.

1 minute ago, GWR1979 said:

When I get paid at the end of the month and can afford the train fare your totally getting it and when I don't need to take the kids to school. :lol:

Fair enough I probably deserve it, just don’t mark the face because I’m a right good looking cunt from behind my keyboard as well.

1 minute ago, GWR1979 said:

Had a laugh at the end of a tough day so not all bad. 

Still pretty bad mate, still we played well apart from taking chances, I feel better going into next game v them than I did today. It’s gone we move on and don’t drop anymore stupid league points.

1 hour ago, writingranger said:

Point taken but there's still lots of pressure to come. It doesn't feel like it right now but there are more important games to come. They must deliver in those.

Hahaha yes let’s blindly  hope that for the first time since 2012 we can actually step up. 

Don't think the gutless stuff is fair tbh. Think we were a normal Morelos performance and a linesman away from beating them 3 or 4 nil. Pretty exceptional circumstances led to us losing, not mentality.

Winners win even when playing badly. We played them off the park for 75 minutes but lacked guile and composure to convert superiority into the thing that wins games; goals. We always look vulnerable at set pieces and any sort of crosses and that has cost us domestically and in Europe.

Winners win and we look miles away from being winners.

Just now, docspiderman said:

Winners win even when playing badly. We played them off the park for 75 minutes but lacked guile and composure to convert superiority into the thing that wins games; goals. We always look vulnerable at set pieces and any sort of crosses and that has cost us domestically and in Europe.

Winners might win but then again when yae can go a wee yard aff side who the fuck cares eh

4 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

miles? don't talk nonsense. We were robbed today.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

miles? don't talk nonsense. We were robbed today.

Could not close the game out against Young Boys, Feyenoord, Aberdeen, and could not score against the worst celtic team in years. No guile, no composure no winners attitude. Don,t tell me you did not expect us to lose a goal today at some point even though we were battering them; we all have watched this team come up short when it matters.

1 minute ago, docspiderman said:

Could not close the game out against Young Boys, Feyenoord, Aberdeen, and could not score against the worst celtic team in years. No guile, no composure no winners attitude. Don,t tell me you did not expect us to lose a goal today at some point even though we were battering them; we all have watched this team come up short when it matters.

Tbh, the way we were playing and dominating them, no I did not expect us to concede. And to me, we didn't concede.

What a lot of shite. They had 10 fuckin men and we did nothing. It was utterly shite. There is absolutely nothing good about this. We need to win the league now, this year. The time for proving we are as good as them is over. Beat them ffs just fuckin win. Fuckin brave defeat bollocks. 

3 minutes ago, bennybongo said:

What a lot of shite. They had 10 fuckin men and we did nothing. It was utterly shite. There is absolutely nothing good about this. We need to win the league now, this year. The time for proving we are as good as them is over. Beat them ffs just fuckin win. Fuckin brave defeat bollocks. 

Did nothing ya fanny? 

Bar an offside goal they didn't test shagger. 

We had about 8 shots on target, so tell me, which team did fuck all? 

Archived