Captain Jack

Irn Blu

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Ignoring facts is what's fucking daft, and everything you've offered is an opinion before you claim otherwise.

336783087_OperaSnapshot_2019-12-10_183015_forum.rangersmedia_co_uk.png.e8603cd4acc9306894ab1aade716ecdc.png

Is this just a like whore account as all i can see is 1220 likes given 99 received?

What other member are you?

Just now, bluenoz said:

He was better on Sunday. I already made reference to Kent.

So what should the ratio be for successful crosses and what was it on Sunday?

What is it over the course of this season compared to previous campaigns?

Do you even have the slightest idea what the ratio of completed crosses Tav has made this season is?

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Do you even have the slightest idea what the ratio of completed crosses Tav has made this season is?

What the poster means is for the amount of times he's fed the ball some or a lot of the crosses hit the first man you do not need ratio or stats to see this.

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I've already made my point. He loses possession too much with his final ball. Some of his crosses this year are woeful. And get your head over the ball when you shoot man!

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

What the poster means is for the amount of times he's fed the ball some a lot of the crosses hit the first man you do not need ratio or stats to see this.

He literally said the ratio isn't good enough so I'd like to know what an acceptable ratio would be.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I've already made my point. He loses possession too much with his final ball. Some of his crosses this year are woeful. And het your head over the ball when you shoot man!

You've not. You've wibbled some pish about ratios without coming close to giving any sort of an idea of what an acceptable ratio would be.

53 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Not  just in here but other platforms, pub talk as well, Tavernier has an unusual amount of supporters who aren’t taking to him. None of them want to weaking the team. There is an underlying issue and for you to try to say they’re wrong  with a fucking statistic is just daft. 

Tavernier was named in the SPFL team of the season last year.  The amount of goals and assists him and Morelos got was ridiculously disproportionate to the rest of the team. 

Since Gerrard’s came in Tavernier has been very good.  Maybe one of our top performers.  He’s improved massively in terms of defending which he always got stuck for.

The amount of stick he gets is too much.  He’s one of our best players.  If it wasn’t for him we’d have Flanagan out there.

11 minutes ago, TMB said:

Tavernier was named in the SPFL team of the season last year.  The amount of goals and assists him and Morelos got was ridiculously disproportionate to the rest of the team. 

Since Gerrard’s came in Tavernier has been very good.  Maybe one of our top performers.  He’s improved massively in terms of defending which he always got stuck for.

The amount of stick he gets is too much.  He’s one of our best players.  If it wasn’t for him we’d have Flanagan out there.

Were going away from the subject a bit(Jack should be captain), not everyone agrees with you. Tavernier role in the team isn't his choice but its one that I'd like to see curtailed slightly. He does bring us goals but is also the cause of a lot of attacking threats being lost and I'd prefer if the main output for Rangers attacks didn't have to be a punt into the box by Tavernier. Against the majority of teams in Scotland it'll not cause issues but teams with more ability are exploiting his role and its losing us games, Gerrard needs to utilise Tav smarter than he is.

Tav lovers are a bit like SNPira voters, doesn't matter about the performance, but all about the principle and faith in their leader. He can do no wrong. He cannot be criticised.  He is God. Part of the holy trinity made up of him, Goldson and Helander.

Ah but stats they will cry, in a vain attempt to justify their position, In spite of what you see in front of your eyes, in him being mostly dug shite from the start of the season, there is simply no reasoning with flawed logic and when the Dude backs him, you know we're fucked.

For what and where we need to be, he aint it.

He is not alone.

Inevitably he goes. He's done his bit. Thanks and cheerio.

Nice guy, but there can be no sentiment, when you have aspirations of being winners.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Tav lovers are a bit like SNPira voters, doesn't matter about the performance, but all about the principle and faith in their leader. He can do no wrong. He cannot be criticised.  He is God. Part of the holy trinity made up of him, Goldson and Helander.

Ah but stats they will cry, in a vain attempt to justify their position, In spite of what you see in front of your eyes, in him being mostly dug shite from the start of the season, there is simply no reasoning with flawed logic and when the Dude backs him, you know we're fucked.

He is not alone.

Nice guy, but there can be no sentiment, when you have aspirations of being winners.

The stats loyal brigade only read a game, they obviously don't watch it because if they did, they would see how poor he has been in possession this season.  Tav's assists are incredibly important to this team but I can't help think he could have more. I know he can and I want him to do better. I still back him but don't say he is playing well based on stats. 

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

He is not alone.

Hahaha, were you dropped on the head as a child.

Comparing people who don’t sit and whine about one of our best players to SNP voters 😂

20 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

He is not alone.

Get in the fucking sea. Honestly what a fucking weapon.

23 hours ago, The Dude said:

There's no chance that's happening. If you've got a player who might not fancy it, he doesn't get the option.

It would seem the decision was made weeks ago but the truth is Morelos is getting a bit of a mental block against the soap dodgers and so should not have been anywhere near the penalties on Sunday 

Archived