Kent.

ForeverAndEver

Still has a lot to learn about decision making and overplaying at times. We need a player up there who scores, Morelos doing it himself too often. Kent should be droppable but probably isn't just now until Jones is fully fit 

Hopefully a right sided inside forward in Jan. Maybe a centre mid too, after the 4 usuals we don't have much in reserve. Tonight we had Davis out and nobody trusted after Kamara, Jack and Aribo who is himself very raw. 

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He’s a winger, he’s going to have great games and bad games but at least he’s giving us 110% every game he might not have contributed too much going forward tonight but we absolutely suffocated them first half and Kent was a big part of that 

47 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He got caught in possession more times than Pete Doherty tonight.

He can have not a single complaint about being subbed for Ojo - yip he was that bad.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

He’s a winger, he’s going to have great games and bad games but at least he’s giving us 110% every game he might not have contributed too much going forward tonight but we absolutely suffocated them first half and Kent was a big part of that 

He’s not gave us a great game yet though, fair enough he scored two against Hamilton.

Just now, bluenoz said:

He seems to be a bit of an outsider personality wise to me.

That’s why Gerrard likes him, you must have heard his comments about him in the past surely?

and a person who is in to snakes and tattoos and keeps himself quiet isn’t the same as the bale types you get these days

don’t try use that against him fuck sake 

He needs to stop overplaying it and going backwards or stationary. Plenty of times tonight he could have drove forward with the ball and took players on but did another step over, spun back and passed backwards/sideways. Needs to be more direct and brave, not something I thought I'd have to say about Ryan Kent.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

That’s why Gerrard likes him, you must have heard his comments about him in the past surely?

and a person who is in to snakes and tattoos and keeps himself quiet isn’t the same as the bale types you get these days

don’t try use that against him fuck sake 

Not using it against him. Just an observation.

8 minutes ago, Broxi said:

He needs to stop overplaying it and going backwards or stationary. Plenty of times tonight he could have drove forward with the ball and took players on but did another step over, spun back and passed backwards/sideways. Needs to be more direct and brave, not something I thought I'd have to say about Ryan Kent.

Sensible post of the night

5 hours ago, GA1972 said:

needs reminded  --- drifts across medfield too much rendering him less effective 

Archived