Collum

RangersMedia

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

They weren’t taking any chances with those  appointments 

Scottish cup tie .If we meet .Swap both ref with asst ref and you will have the line up there 

That would not surprise me. 😁 

You don't have any info on these linesmen then ?? 

6 hours ago, Bears r us said:

👍

I probably could have got that myself, but was hoping someone might have more information about them, as in know what kind of background they have, maybe that will come yet. 

I agree the Mulvanny guy would be under suspicion from his name. 

According to people on follow follow Roome is a bear 🥺 If true it seems like he is in the same camp as Madden and too scared of being accused of being biased so will give us nothing. It’s a joke. They have their guys who will give them everything and then they have “our” guys who give them everything!  What hope do we have 

41 minutes ago, jintybear said:

According to people on follow follow Roome is a bear 🥺 If true it seems like he is in the same camp as Madden and too scared of being accused of being biased so will give us nothing. It’s a joke. They have their guys who will give them everything and then they have “our” guys who give them everything!  What hope do we have 

It's a lose lose situation for us... Even Refs that are "supposed" bears fucking screw us over. They are so scared of the scum accusing them of being biased that they go the exact opposite direction! 

9 hours ago, Bears r us said:

👍

I probably could have got that myself, but was hoping someone might have more information about them, as in know what kind of background they have, maybe that will come yet. 

I agree the Mulvanny guy would be under suspicion from his name. 

Mulvanny was the guy that didnt see Brown clipping Morelos but did see Morelos swing an arm out back. Can only assume he was the one then that told Madden it was violent conduct and a red.

It's almost like he's biased and selective in what he sees.......

45 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Mulvanny was the guy that didnt see Brown clipping Morelos but did see Morelos swing an arm out back. Can only assume he was the one then that told Madden it was violent conduct and a red.

I don’t think Mulvanny saw the arm swing back ,if he did he would have saw the arm hit the chest and not the face that cheating Broon claimed ,

After the backlash of the previous game where Beaton needed a police presence there was no way Morelos was getting the benefit of the doubt for fuck all that day 

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I don’t think Mulvanny saw the arm swing back ,if he did he would have saw the arm hit the chest and not the face that cheating Broon claimed ,

After the backlash of the previous game where Beaton needed a police presence there was no way Morelos was getting the benefit of the doubt for fuck all that day 

He "saw" something to warrant him being protected immediately by Madden, Madden certainly didnt see anything but was advised and issued the red.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He is a Tim works as a senior buyer for Advance group. He went to a tarrier primary school. 

8 hours ago, jintybear said:

Wow, we are in a no win situation then Jinty, that offside was so bad you cannot imagine how any linesman could miss three of them. :headwall:

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I think Collum is like that also with his decisions, he had to give the red along with the penalty but he let them off early on from bookings which helped later in the game. 

As I said on Sunday surely our management will have been creating hell with the SFA on Monday, they cannot be that blinkered to see that offside 'goal' was not cheating, never mind the penalty infringements ffs. 

11 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think Collum is like that also with his decisions, he had to give the red along with the penalty but he let them off early on from bookings which helped later in the game. 

As I said on Sunday surely our management will have been creating hell with the SFA on Monday, they cannot be that blinkered to see that offside 'goal' was not cheating, never mind the penalty infringements ffs. 

Well Stevie did very publicly denounce the competency of the match officials and even if we did make it formal, the SFA would just dig in and fob us of, albeit we should still do it.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Well Stevie did very publicly denounce the competency of the match officials and even if we did make it formal, the SFA would just dig in and fob us of, albeit we should still do it.

I know what you mean but surely we cannot expect any change of we keep trying to be good guys. 

Was it after the game Stevie said that? I must admit I turned off the TV as soon as the whistle went. 

On 09/12/2019 at 10:25, sassaaaa said:

We all knew how bad he was going to be EJ , we just had to score one more goal than them , and we failed again.

The if only pish on here again is comical , we are not good enough and I include the manager........

The manager will be here for another few years mate .No matter what 

We have absolutely no where to go otherwise .The title or at worst the SC is a must 

52 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I know what you mean but surely we cannot expect any change of we keep trying to be good guys. 

Was it after the game Stevie said that? I must admit I turned off the TV as soon as the whistle went. 

That’s a cop out for me tbh mate 

He probably doesn’t want to fall out with his pal Lenny .
I wonder why we don’t highlight the clear bias in many of the decisions that are going on here 

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Was after the game mate.

We WILL be heard once we are champions, and soon!

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

If that offside call went against them the ref would've had death threats and security needed.

Such thing's influence decisions its clearly easier to give them decisions than us

You can guarantee that would be the case and Liewell shouting about it to every media/press outlet. 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

That’s a cop out for me tbh mate 

He probably doesn’t want to fall out with his pal Lenny .
I wonder why we don’t highlight the clear bias in many of the decisions that are going on here 

B A says he did call it out after the game, I reached for the off button instantly, I could take no more to be honest. 

Archived