Back Gerrard

Boyd9her

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the scum knew they'd be up against it because they didn't even have a striker on the park. We took advantage and fucked them for most of the game. They had a huge lift when they brought on the striker and they started to come back into it.

The main problem I've got here is, I really don't think we'll get a better, or easier opportunity to beat them.  This hurts even more that it was a cup final.

We did not take our numerous chances at all then they were very ruthless with a dodgy goal.

I was standing up shouting at the TV for most of the match, because I knew we had to make the most of our clear domination. We didn't, and now they have more silverware and we're stuck with nothing.

We’ve came on leaps and bounds under Gerrard.  We reached the final of a cup and we were the better team today.  He has every right to feel hard done by.  His tactics and team selection were absolutely fine.  

I can’t believe some people are saying he should get sacked at the end of the season.  We’ve dropped 7 league points in 15 games and currently sit top of our Europa group with one game to go.  Who the fuck do we replace him with?  Have people forgotten the circus this club was before he came in?  

2 minutes ago, Willis said:

Dont think Gerrard was to blame the day, it was our strikers not having the end product. And at times we allowed ourselves to get bullied

It’s not even that Morelos didn’t have the end product. He’s hit the target for a good few efforts that on another day a keeper doesn’t stop. 

Pen was a shitter. Gerrard can’t really legislate for that. 

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

It’s not even that Morelos didn’t have the end product. He’s hit the target for a good few efforts that on another day a keeper doesn’t stop. 

Pen was a shitter. Gerrard can’t really legislate for that. 

Yup their keeper won the game for them. In all honesty I think we just had a bit of bad luck today

Archived