Back Gerrard

Boyd9her

He's 100% got my backing biggest test as our manager coming up tho can he lift a clearly gutted dressing room. Otherwise shit could go south quickly.

Let's make no mistake that's a horrible horrible blow for everyone connected with the club. We didn't deserve that today.

Am absolutely stunned being honest

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I question why we had no midfielder on the bench and I also question taking Kamara off. We weren't the same team after he left the field. But fuck me, I would hate to see where we would be without Gerrard.

Davis was injured and Aribo was wide right.  If anything happened to a central midfielder Aribo can come central and replace them.

What’s more telling is the three wingers on the bench.  We signed plenty of wingers in the summer but none are being trusted to play there.  It seems we brought in quantity over quality.

You can’t but mentality, it’s driven into you and comes from overcoming obstacles and winning trophies. The majority of our squad don’t have it other than our GK and an ageing Davis.

The confidence you get from winning leagues and cups gives you the edge and we simply don’t have it

Calling for Gerrard head after that is ludicrous and clearly is just post match anger from some. 

He got the tactics spot on and another day we win it comfortably.  Subs would be my only complaint especially using barker.  He has to improve here as it's been a weakness 

A lot of games ahead now and he needs to try and pick us back up quickly..

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Calling for Gerrard head after that is ludicrous and clearly is just post match anger from some. 

He got the tactics spot on and another day we win it comfortably.  Subs would be my only complaint especially using barker.  He has to improve here as it's been a weakness 

A lot of games ahead now and he needs to try and pick us back up quickly..

whos calling for Gerrards head? 

obviously clueless people. 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

You can’t but mentality, it’s driven into you and comes from overcoming obstacles and winning trophies. The majority of our squad don’t have it other than our GK and an ageing Davis.

The confidence you get from winning leagues and cups gives you the edge and we simply don’t have it

Simple as that. Sick repeating the same shite every year. 

We don't have the bottle.

Outside of the substitutions I thought he got it spot on.  I think bringing on Defoe for Kamara was the wrong move because we lost some grip in the midfield.  If he was bringing a sriker on, take off Morelos.

Just now, Sket said:

I think we are shitebags. I think I'm going to the pub to get fucking mortal.

I think the pub idea is good. 

I think the other idea is yet to be proved, nevermind today. We've come a massive distance but we're not there yet.

We're on the up. 

Join us for it.

38 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

They are pish, bit of luck we are hailing him, they are a poor team, we must re-group beat them at parkhead, and get the title back on route. 

Best message of the day. Its this simple. 

Shit day. No luck. They had the luck o the potato worshippers 

29th. Time to get some hair on the baws. Let's fucking go

24 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Irrespective of what happens this season, I'd take Gerrard managing us for the next 20 years if it was offered.

Some cunts on here can't see the fucking wood for the trees and would see a set of circumstances that would lead to a McInnes "having a go".

Just wanted to say that's the right spirit and attitude. Gerrard has the beating of them. 2 points adrift isn't worth losing any sleep over. He cudnt affect whether players take there chances or not today. Gerrard is work in progress. Good post from you.

51 minutes ago, fin8577 said:

Thats the worst Smeltic team i have seen for years and we still can't beat them WTF is going on?  

Why did they have to be “bad”? We made them look bad.  Can we not be excellent? We were and we were extremely unlucky. Their goal was offside and for all those saying “we couldn’t beat 10 men” Well do we not sometimes play better with 10 men? We did plenty of times last season. I’m as disappointed as every other bear on here but we need to get our facts straight.

45 minutes ago, TMB said:

We’ve came on leaps and bounds under Gerrard.  We’ve improved considerably since he’s came in.  We reached the final of a cup and we were the better team today.  He has every right to feel hard done by.  His tactics and team selection were absolutely fine.  

I can’t believe some people are saying he should get sacked at the end of the season.  We’ve dropped 7 league points in 15 games and currently sit top of our Europa group with one game to go.  Who the fuck do we replace him with?  Have people forgotten the circus this club was before he came in?  

Surely there's no-one calling for him to go? Jesus fuck.

Archived