Losers

Boyd9her

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not allowed to be depressed after us totally fucking the scum in a final and being hit by an offside goal against the run of play.

I'm sure most of the posters are getting fucked out their face on alcohol as well.

But aye, we're all losers, what a wank. :lol:

26 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

Lots of losers on this forum tonight, and pathetic people I didn’t use excuses, blaming the ref and things.  We should have buried them 4-0 at half time, all our own fault we couldn’t finish. If you blame the ref then your just as bad 

Game changing decision from the linesman

image.png.1893a656279f2db1242b0d5e5346c967.png

8 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

Spot on. They didn't win that trophy, We lost it. And we lost it before we don't have enough winners in the squad. 

This.  Only consolation I now take is we are closer to them than we have been in almost a decade.   (if not equal)

Raging? very much so... but I am confident we can and will get it right in the near future.

24 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Game changing decision from the linesman

image.png.1893a656279f2db1242b0d5e5346c967.png

It is a game changer.  If not for that goal we go in to extra time and who knows what.

We should’ve had a penalty against Aberdeen too.  The referee apologising after the game doesn’t make it easier to know we could’ve won that game.

That’s twice we’ve been on the wrong end of poor refereeing this week.

18 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Lets ignore facts and act all staunch.

Simple fact is we have played them twice this season and lost twice....does not matter the nature of the loss at the end of the day one was 3 points lost and the other a cup final.

Lots of people have stated that lets see what the tarriers are like when the pressure is on etc etc.....Well when it has mattered its our players who have bottled it time and time again

And damningly no goals scored against weakened teams . First game down to crap tactics and not being able to create chances

Today down to having enough chances to win 3 old firm games and not taking any

38 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

Lots of losers on this forum tonight, and pathetic people I didn’t use excuses, blaming the ref and things.  We should have buried them 4-0 at half time, all our own fault we couldn’t finish. If you blame the ref then your just as bad 

Mate we should take our chances but you can't deny a stonewall offside and a keeper nearly at the 6 yard line when a pk is saved. 

I don’t know what else we could’ve done today apart from put the ball over the line. Better team, better chances, first and second to every ball, linesman fucks us, ref fuck us. Luck just wasn’t on our side in any way whatsoever today. It’s quite incredible actually. Unbelievable really. We always ask the team, especially after September, to always give 100% and they did that today. It’s such a bitter pill to swallow. 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

I don’t know what else we could’ve done today apart from put the ball over the line. Better team, better chances, first and second to every ball, linesman fucks us, ref fuck us. Luck just wasn’t on our side in any way whatsoever today. It’s quite incredible actually. Unbelievable really. We always ask the team, especially after September, to always give 100% and they did that today. It’s such a bitter pill to swallow. 

Mate I'm honestly distraught 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I really wish the team could read your post, then dust themselves down for Thursday.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Mate I'm honestly distraught 

I’m fucking gutted and don’t mind admitting it. There’s literally nothing else we could’ve done today apart from score. It’s one of those games where if we’d scored one we’d probably have went on to score 3 or 4 but it was their day today, simple as that. Heartbreaking but I agree with the gaffer, we’ll meet again in the cup and I’ll be a lot more confident going into it. 

3 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Nothing yet. As a proper Rangers man I’m proud of them tonight. They gave everything and didn’t deserve to lose. 

Out fucking standing post.

Our team dominated them and didn’t deserve to lose. Yet some folk can’t see that, and would rather start chat about bottle and mentality. I can only assume the filth’s mentality reached as far as the linesman.

7 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Nothing yet. As a proper Rangers man I’m proud of them tonight. They gave everything and didn’t deserve to lose. 

Heard it all now. I’m no a proper Rangers man cos I’m no proud of my team losing a cup final against they fucking idiots. Today demanded leaders, we had fucking nobody.

48 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

the only goal of the game was offside, 3 players and officials didnt have a part to play  lol 

yea we should have buried them but they where 10 times worse than us ffs. 

14 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Heard it all now. I’m no a proper Rangers man cos I’m no proud of my team losing a cup final against they fucking idiots. Today demanded leaders, we had fucking nobody.

We would all have preferred to be dominated by celtic yet win by a clearly offside goal. Ha.

All we can ask for is a performance, and I think we got one. We didn’t take our chances though and the refereeing team got some things wrong, but the team gave us everything today. Leaders wouldn’t have helped Alfie score relatively good chances.

We are all disappointed, but we have to recognise what the team did right.

Archived